Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    1. Love the avatar.
    2. Does that almanac show who is our leading scorer in 2016? Wiggins perhaps?
    It says Lonny Baxter, but I'll assume that's a type-o....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      It says Lonny Baxter, but I'll assume that's a type-o....
      Side note, you know you feel old when you look at that almanac and realize that it only goes to 2000, doesn't even reach the Bosh era.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        Side note, you know you feel old when you look at that almanac and realize that it only goes to 2000, doesn't even reach the Bosh era.
        LOL, I was hoping nobody would notice

My buddies and I were talking about this the other day. The players we grew up watching, all have kids in the league now :s

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          LOL, I was hoping nobody would notice

My buddies and I were talking about this the other day. The players we grew up watching, all have kids in the league now :s
          It's quite scary... I was going through some boxes my parents sent me and found my VHS copy of the SI film "Michael Jordan: Come Fly With Me 1990"! haha good times

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            It's quite scary... I was going through some boxes my parents sent me and found my VHS copy of the SI film "Michael Jordan: Come Fly With Me 1990"! haha good times
            haha I had the same thing happen last week except it was SI's 1992 Year in Sports. Fab 5 Freshmen, MJ dominates, Laettner hits the game winner, Duke wins!!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

8-0 for predictions thus far. With only 5 wins predicted over the next 12 games, things aren't going to get better as we play Memphis, Chicago, Brooklyn, Miami, GS and San Antonio before we reach the 20 game mark.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...edule-play-out

Comment

Working...
              X