Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 375

Thread: Game #5: Toronto Raptors 90 - Charlotte Bobcats 92 (F)

  1. #181
    Raptors Republic Starter imaginelino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    B R U T A L what was that Mr Gay?

  2. Like KazanTheMan liked this post
  3. #182
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,851
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This is so wrong.. JV just had great chance to post up, but decided to leave because of Rudy's ISO.

  4. #183
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,714
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    These refs are SO trigger happy with their whistle today...damnnn
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  5. #184

  6. Like Axel liked this post
  7. #185
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,800
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Anyone else cringe by the 6-16 shooting by Gay?

  8. #186
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,714
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Anyone else cringe by the 6-16 shooting by Gay?
    pretty much just used to it at this point
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  9. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
  10. #187
    Raptors Republic Starter imaginelino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Has Gay's sight gotten worse?

  11. Like Bendit liked this post
  12. #188
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,800
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote imaginelino wrote: View Post
    Has Gay's sight gotten worse?
    I think I prefer him blind...

  13. #189

  14. Like ceez liked this post
  15. #190
    Raptors Republic All-Star slaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,095
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This team makes basketball look hard.

  16. #191
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    3,924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    I think I prefer him blind...
    The think that's most worrisome is that he can't finish in the paint.
    @Chr1st1anL

  17. #192
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,800
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote slaw wrote: View Post
    This team makes basketball look hard.
    No he makes basketball look easy against them...

  18. #193
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,714
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Big v first double double of the season?
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  19. #194
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,851
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bennett got his first NBA points...

  20. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
  21. #195
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    wow have we seriously not scored for almost 9 minutes now

  22. #196
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,714
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    fields needs to be the backup pg man
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  23. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
  24. #197
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,073
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Gay the finisher!

  25. #198
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    3,924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    How those Henderson keep scoring off these bad shots?
    @Chr1st1anL

  26. #199
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,851
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Gay the finisher!
    It's not even funny anymore...

  27. #200
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,851
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    How those Henderson keep scoring off these bad shots?
    80% of his shots were open looks.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •