Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 375

Thread: Game #5: Toronto Raptors 90 - Charlotte Bobcats 92 (F)

  1. #241
    Raptors Republic Starter Pill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Cannot believe I'm saying this, but I wish we had 5 landry fields' on the floor.
    I just wish for 1 JV.

  2. Like KazanTheMan liked this post
  3. #242
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,719
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    lol why the Raptors teasing us... Just want this game to be over, so I can stop watching this

  4. #243
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Our entire starting lineup is a -, but our bench is all +.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  5. #244
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Where the eff is JV?

  6. #245
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rasieraps wrote: View Post
    Where the eff is JV?
    Raps r playing small.

  7. #246
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rasieraps wrote: View Post
    Where the eff is JV?
    <------
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  8. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
  9. #247
    Raptors Republic All-Star iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    nice defense. kidd gilchrist basically went through 4 raptors

  10. #248
    Raptors Republic All-Star slaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,041
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Cats are doing everything they can to lose. But so is Casey.

  11. #249
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,570
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Our entire starting lineup is a -, but our bench is all +.
    I've BEEN saying our bench has been MUCH better than our starting line up ALL season so far. Casey has to go though because this team is better than this for sure. If we had a better coach like SVG or even Lionel Hollins we wouldn't look this bad.

  12. Like lilmamba_, KazanTheMan liked this post
  13. #250
    Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is this a record for most jump balls in a game?

  14. #251
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    We should take this game if Gay stops play alone!

    EDIT: eh... that rebound...

  15. #252
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    game's gonna come down to a rudy buzzer beater
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  16. #253
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,719
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default






  17. #254
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    DeRozan has had terrible decision making this season. He has a terrible case of tunnel vision and always wants to play hero. It's a shame because it does look like he's worked on his game but he still is hurting the team with such a basic flaw and an easy fix.

  18. Like CalgaryRapsFan liked this post
  19. #255
    Raptors Republic Starter mike, prague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Uh oh... Timeout ... this could be bad

  20. #256
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Watch, if we win this game, Casey's never going to play JV in the 4th again
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  21. #257
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,719
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mike, prague wrote: View Post
    Uh oh... Timeout ... this could be bad
    Is it just me or do we always take a bad shot or a turnover right after a timeout?

  22. Like KazanTheMan liked this post
  23. #258
    Raptors Republic Starter Pill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Toronto Raptors Spread -2.5
    -110
    Stake: 200.00
    Potential Winnings: 181.81

    EDIT:
    Liar, Terrible Coach, Dehydrated in interviews. Guy needs to stay. #goingsmall4wiggins

  24. #259
    Raptors Republic Starter mike, prague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What the hell no foul?!??!?

  25. #260
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,719
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Told you. No real planning with that play after the timeout...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •