Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Toronto Raptors 90 - Charlotte Bobcats 92 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree with a lot of you. I think Biyombo could give JV fits with his D. Had a hard on Biyombo around draft and I still do. Just feel like Charlotte isn't putting him in a position to succeed.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Casey not playing JV is getting similar to Rambis refusing to play Kevin Love early in his career, and once Rambis was gone Love was unleashed.

Unrelated, but am I the only big Kemba Walker fan here? He had a sneakily good season last year, and I think he could end up as a good Jason Terry-like 6th man on a contender team.

Comment

i got a feeling this game is gonna be depressing
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          Casey not playing JV is getting similar to Rambis refusing to play Kevin Love early in his career, and once Rambis was gone Love was unleashed.

Unrelated, but am I the only big Kemba Walker fan here? He had a sneakily good season last year, and I think he could end up as a good Jason Terry-like 6th man on a contender team.
          kemba does good. was a bit streaky. he should be solid this year. he goes unnoticed because of the team he's on.

Comment

I have a feeling we're gonna lose this game. It has been shown in the past that we suck against the Bobcats regards of whether they suck or not. Back when they were the worst team in the NBA record, we gave them two of their seven wins for the season. We just have huge curse against the Bobcats. If we are gonna win, I expect it to be close and not a blowout...

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
              I have a feeling we're gonna lose this game. It has been shown in the past that we suck against the Bobcats regards of whether they suck or not. Back when they were the worst team in the NBA record, we gave them two of their seven wins for the season. We just have huge curse against the Bobcats. If we are gonna win, I expect it to be close and not a blowout...
              exactly what i was thinking we play so light on them, we take them easily and it cost us so many games. im also feeling a loss
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

The guys in the Bobcats RealGM forums are chalking this up as a win.
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

I would laugh and cry if we end up being down by 1 with the last possession, and Gay gets fouled on the potential game winner but the foul isn't called.
                  OG is our king

Comment

Toronto Raptors Spread -2.5
                    Stake: 200.00
                    Potential Winnings: 181.81

EDIT:

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                      I would laugh and cry if we end up being down by 1 with the last possession, and Gay gets fouled on the potential game winner but the foul isn't called.
                      deja vu my friend deja vu

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Toronto Raptors Spread -2.5
                        Stake: 200.00
                        Potential Winnings: 181.81

EDIT:
                        So Casey is "forced" to use his normal lineup (JV) to match the Bobcats. Such a bad coach..
                        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

EDIT:
                          aahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahah ahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahhah ahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahaha hhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaa hahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahah

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                            aahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahah ahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahhah ahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahaha hhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaa hahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahah
                            Casey wants to keep his job.

at least for few months.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              I disagree with a lot of you. I think Biyombo could give JV fits with his D. Had a hard on Biyombo around draft and I still do. Just feel like Charlotte isn't putting him in a position to succeed.
                              Hmmmm that sounds familiar

Comment

Ugh

Comment

Working...
                                X