Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Toronto Raptors 90 - Charlotte Bobcats 92 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    RR Zarar pic:

If you compared that to the shot charts of Gay, DeRozan and Lowry, I might cry... again!

Comment

• From Wolstat:

This franchise hasn’t won in Charlotte, home of the league’s worst team by miles over the past several years, since Dec. of 2010
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Did anyone listen to Brady and Walker (Sportsnet 590) this morning? Here are 2 hockey guys who were even screaming at the TV for Casey to call a timeout on the last possession.

Even the Associated Press (who is probably THE most neutral news source there is), referred to Casey's decision as "inexplicable". A news source that goes out of its way to NOT provide an opinion, just did at the expense of Dwane Casey.

Precious stuff.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          RR Zarar pic:

this killed me then i felt a wave of depression
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            this killed me then i felt a wave of depression
            It's like.. Every Raps fan should know about possible side effects from watching how our guys play.

Very Common ( affects more than 1 watcher in 5 )

Depression.
            Anger.

Very rare ( affects less than 1 watcher in 100,000 )

Heart Attack

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              No it doesn't. Assists are specific. I'm looking for a generic count on the number of times that Gay physically passes the ball. Ball movement is important to an offence that isn't captured with assists.
              With the power of player tracking, this is possible now.
              http://stats.nba.com/playerTrackingP...&sortOrder=DES

Gay is roughly 130th in the league with 30 passes per game. Other players of note are Durant with 34.8 (101st), DeRozan with 35, Amir with 40 and Lowry with 65 (8th in the league)

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                With the power of player tracking, this is possible now.
                http://stats.nba.com/playerTrackingP...&sortOrder=DES

Gay is roughly 130th in the league with 30 passes per game. Other players of note are Durant with 34.8 (101st), DeRozan with 35, Amir with 40 and Lowry with 65 (8th in the league)
                Super, I looked there last night but I was on my iPhone so the tabs didn't come up. They haven't added in last night's game yet, but I'll totally be watching this as the season progresses (or at least until he's traded).

Thanks for the nice find.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Rob Ford must fucking go. He's embarrassing whole Toronto.

New video just showed up how he needs 10 mins to make sure someone is dead.

Comment

• Comment

• Toronto is an interesting city, that's for sure...
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Yahoo! summed it all up nicely for us....
                          Yahoo wrote:
                          The firing squads are circling Dwane Casey in Toronto as it’s all-but official that he’s doing a terrible job managing the team’s rotations and playing time decisions. Take a gander through the Toronto papers and you will know what I mean. Last night the loser was (surprise) Jonas Valanciunas, who was benched for all of the fourth quarter after putting up 12 points and 10 boards in 28 minutes without any steals or blocks. It was Amir Johnson (13 points, 6-of-9 FGs, one three, seven boards, one steal) that got benched for all of the fourth quarter the last time out, and both of these guys should only be leaving the court on their terms.

Of course, why play those guys when everybody can stand around and watch Rudy Gay (8-of-21 FGs, 20 points) and DeMar DeRozan (14 points, 5-of-16 FGs, two threes, three rebounds, three assists) pound the air out of the rock and hoist up bad shots.

The clincher last night was when Casey elected not to foul down by two points and only a two-second differential on the game clock and the Bobcats’ 24-second clock. Gerald Henderson shot the ball at the end of the clock and the ball bounced off the rim as time expired. Between that and the mayor that admitted he only smokes crack when he’s hammered out of his mind it’s been a rough week for Toronto.

Kyle Lowry (eight points, two threes, six assists) had to leave for X-rays on his chest after a nasty collision, but he says he’ll be ready to play on Friday against the Pacers.
                          Source

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            Yahoo! summed it all up nicely for us....
                            Makes you wonder if MU's seen everything fans & media have seen and, if so, how much longer he plans on waiting...

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Yahoo! summed it all up nicely for us....
                              Bang on.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Another thing. By not fouling Henderson. 2 things could happen:

1. Henderson makes the shot. Game over.
                                2. Ball hits the rim. Ball popped out. Game over.

Where is Casey's head at???

Wouldn't be surprised if Casey makes the Shaqtin a Fool tonight! LOL
                                Last edited by The Great One; Thu Nov 7, 2013, 07:59 PM.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X