Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Toronto Raptors 90 - Charlotte Bobcats 92 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes our run!
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      These are the comments even when we win
      The basketball has been terrible to watch win or lose. It is not up to an acceptable standard by any means. If you were a fan of no teams and could watch any game, any night, nobody in their right mind would choose to watch the raptors based on the play so far. It has been absolutely aggravating to watch as a fan of the team and of a few of the players.

Comment

Well you cheering against the team on this forum make that happen any faster.
        What is the point of the forum?

To discuss the team with others. To share ideas. To debate opinions.

Where does it say everyone has to agree or be on the same page??

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          People just have seen basketball and know how it looks like. Doesn't matter if you win, but if the game reminds streetball you cannot pretend happy homer.
          Yeah, pretty much.
          We haven't won a game all year guys, the other teams have just been better at losing.

Comment

• It's actually not even funny anymore. I am SERIOUSLY questioning Dwane Casey's sanity. His rotations are sooo crazy and makes zero sense. Like I don't get him at all. Thank GOD his contract is up after this season and thank GOD Masai is our gm, because this is getting REALLY bad.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Are we even gonna see JV in this quarter?

Comment

• yea be selective..turnover
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Austin Daye lives!

Comment

• Masai, I hope you're making some calls as we speak.
                    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Are you taking notes from kris humphries?
                      Don't get it.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Don't get it.
                        Your comment bout cats is exactly what hump said about raps

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                          Are we even gonna see JV in this quarter?
                          It's only been 4 minutes into the Q? This lobe fest with JV is unreal.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Masai will make the right moves. He and Tim have no patience for this kind of thing. Dwane Casey is the first person that has to go but they will probably just keep him throughout the season and just not resign him.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I like how Augustin starts the offence from half court. Must really throw other teams off.

Comment

Well you cheering against the team on this forum make that happen any faster.
                                I have yet to read anyone write "I hope the Raps lose".

If the team makes an adjustment and starts playing good ball you shall see a change in comments. One cannot will a team to change its flaws. The Raps really should be competitive with the Cats....but they are not right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X