Masai has already failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    He's probably shopping 14/15th of the team to be more accurate.
    Probably exploring trading DJ Augustin for a Foreman grill right about now, bidding up the other team by making them throw in an extra grease catcher

Comment

Since the regular season has began, it's like this board has become a competition to see who can have the biggest knee jerk reaction.

For what it's worth, I have this as the winner so far.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        I can say with 90% certainty MU's shopping Rudy right now.
        Rudy's out as soon as a decent offer presents itself.

I wonder how bad things have to get to move MU more towards "fire sale" mode? He's damn patient. He could just as easily still let this crap season play out.

Sneaky big question: if the season goes this poorly, Lowry likely won't re-sign here. Who needs a PG (or a strong backup)?
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
          Rudy's out as soon as a decent offer presents itself.

I wonder how bad things have to get to move MU more towards "fire sale" mode? He's damn patient. He could just as easily still let this crap season play out.

Sneaky big question: if the season goes this poorly, Lowry likely won't re-sign here. Who needs a PG (or a strong backup)?
          Hahahahah! I love how each one of us is slowly breaking out the tank avatars. Hilarious!

Spreading like wildfire!

Comment

Maybe MU feared that we would win games if he traded Rudy, and secretly he has his fingers crossed for a high draft pick next year.

Comment

Thank you to whoever fixed the grammar in the thread title. It was driving me nuts.
              your pal,
              ebrian

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                Maybe MU feared that we would win games if he traded Rudy, and secretly he has his fingers crossed for a high draft pick next year.
                I know your comment is sort of tongue-in-cheek, but come on.....we are not going to be a better team by trading Rudy Gay - even with how he is playing right now.

Comment

coastal wrote: View Post
                  I know your comment is sort of tongue-in-cheek, but come on.....we are not going to be a better team by trading Rudy Gay - even with how he is playing right now.
                  We would be a better team by giving all of Gay's minutes to Fields, Ross and Hansbrough. Even at his career averages, but especially the way he's playing so far this year. I too expect it to be temporary, but if he keeps this up he's going to knock off Bargnani has the human tank. Anybody that wants a high draft pick should be lovin' Rudy Gay right now.

Comment

Craiger wrote: View Post
                    I'm not going to say Masai has failed in any way shape or form. But I can say that the Gay to Detroit deal should have required alot more thought than it seemed to be given.
                    I am not sure we will get better offer. In fact, I am not sure we will get any offer. And make no mistake about it, Gay will not opt out so…we will be stuck trying to rebuild with borderline playoff team which is the worst case scenario. I am sure Masai would like to have that Detroit offer again.
                    Masai established himself with Anthony trade. But there was a huge market for him and he was always going to be traded well. Besides, Coach Karl had a huge part in making that deal work by creating a system which made those players fit as well as they did. Other than Anthony trade, what else did Masai did in Denver?

Comment

I have no comment on this thread...

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

things can only get worse over the next few weeks, although that bobcats loss has brought us back to reality, the rose coloured glasses come off. I voted tank for Wiggins by the way.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Hahahahah! I love how each one of us is slowly breaking out the tank avatars. Hilarious!

Spreading like wildfire!
                          Couldn't stop myself

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                            Since the regular season has began, it's like this board has become a competition to see who can have the biggest knee jerk reaction.

For what it's worth, I have this as the winner so far.
                            Does it qualify as knee jerk, if its been 6 years in the making?
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                              Does it qualify as knee jerk, if its been 6 years in the making?
                              Is it even tanking if we suck so bad organically, to begin with???

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                Is it even tanking if we suck so bad organically, to begin with???
                                Every now and then something on here makes me laugh out loud.

This qualified.

Comment

Working...
                                X