1. Demar Derozan has improved his 3 point shot and looks like a better offensive player this year. It's still not great but at least his is making over 30% of his 3's now. He also looks a lot more comfortable taking the shot which is nice to see.
2. Terrance Ross is making 43.8% of his 3's this year. That's absolutely fantastic, and if he can start playing some better D he is going to start to look like the 3 and D player we were hoping for on draft night.
3. While Rudy Gay's offensive game has been truly bad so far, it is nice to see him getting on the glass so much. Once his shot comes back (which it will) it will be interesting to se if he keeps attacking the glass.
4. Landry Fields looks 100% better than last year and may be the best bench player we have.
5. Jonas Valanciuas, despite not getting the minutes he may dserve, is looking like a much better player this season. Both his scoring and rebounding are up and I would love to see us stating to run a few more plays for him in the low post.