We can't Impeach Rob Ford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can't Impeach Rob Ford.

This has gotten out of hand, and we can't even do anything about it.
    BIG flaw in the Canadian Democratic system.

From Denver - http://finance.yahoo.com/news/toront...xSaD0AZMzQtDMD

From the UK - http://uk.news.yahoo.com/toronto-may...172800162.html

From South Africa - http://za.news.yahoo.com/toronto-may...200226122.html

The world is mocking us, and we are helpless to defend ourselves.

My economic professor was talking about Rob Ford in Monday's lecture... He's ( Rob ) embarrassing greatest city in the world and it makes me feel angry!! ( By the way, I'm studying in UK, not Canada. )

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ideo-1.2418421

and this.. ""I’m going to kill that f---ing guy," he can be heard saying." He needs to go. Fu**ing Disgrace.
    Last edited by rocwell; Thu Nov 7, 2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Both Rob and his family have been completely arrogant and idiotic throughout this mess. If he resigns, it won't be at his own will.

I'm so embarrassed for the city right now.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

He's not my mayor but he sure seems like a dink.. regardless scandals usually pay out. I would wager money that Ford gets re-elected after his term is over.

After all Mr. Bush got re-elected and he was as big a dink as Ford is.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          He's not my mayor but he sure seems like a dink.. regardless scandals usually pay out. I would wager money that Ford gets re-elected after his term is over.

After all Mr. Bush got re-elected and he was as big a dink as Ford is.
          Sadly, I have to agree to this... But this drunken "kill" rant video.. You just can't talk shit like that.

Really upset that there is no legal path to force this guy out.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Sadly, I have to agree to this... But this drunken "kill" rant video.. You just can't talk shit like that.

Really upset that there is no legal path to force this guy out.
            Yeah.. no sane person goes into these wild rants like that. He must have been high on something or he needs serious therapy. Good thing is that a mayor doesn't really have that much power.

Comment

honestly the whole worlds been talking about him, and its pretty embarrassing
              he needs to understand that when your the mayor of the fourth largest city in north america, your life's gonna be under a microscope
              every single thing that you do is gonna be out there in the public and i don't care if your swearing at some guy and threatening him in your own house, its out there now and he had nothing to say except 'wow that's embarrassing' that isn't gonna cut it Rob

as much as he gets on my nerves, cant lie .... hes hella entertaining
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

The guy obviously has a serious substance abuse problem, so naturally we should all kick him while he's down.
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

Comment

so its a rob ford meme thread now.. ight

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      The guy obviously has a serious substance abuse problem, so naturally we should all kick him while he's down.
                      ... He's the mayor of the Largest and Most Important City in Canada. He should know when enough is enough and remove himself from Power. If he doesn't, then he is free game to be kicked. A lot.

Comment

How dudes like this get elected... i will never understand

Comment

while this is all hilarious... the confession, the following press conference he held to tell people he wasn't resigning and then everyone laughing at him when he said "god bless Toronto", to the iron shiek, to brutus the barber beefcake, to his drunken tirade video, to the interview of his mom and sister... this has all been AWESOME!

but this is far from over... hell, the IMPORTANT shit hasn't even hit the fan yet..

there's a police investigation that nobody knows the specifics on yet... those details WILL come out...

this goes much deeper than a mayor who gets fucked up from time to time..

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...771/story.html

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            How dudes like this get elected... i will never understand
                            That's politics
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Well its official, once Jon Stewart is left Speechless and Baffled, and talking about you for 6 minutes, you know we've got the WORST of the worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X