Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 84 - Indiana Pacers 91 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon wrote:
    This is a big change in tone form the summer, when Derozan was a star player etc.
    Remember last summer, when JL3 was playing so well the question was if he'd make a play to become the starting PG over Jose or Lowry?

Again: THE PRESEASON MEANS NOTHING.

Comment

• the line up of hansbro amir fields and Ross is a no no terrible line up.
      Casey should just play Buycks as back up, DJ cant do anything on his own besides dribble, and Stone doesnt have the handles to be a steady back up court leader.

Bench should be

Hansbro
      Novak
      Fields
      Ross
      Buycks

I had no idea Novak was back and game ready should have got some action earlier than the last minute.... Casey seems to have learned that gee time to play JV.

Comment

• I got a feeling coach's pep talks suck you come out of the locker room playing like that?!?!
        jonas got me cheezed hes jumping at everything like stand your ground #dontjumpyoungblood
        Last edited by lilmamba_; Sat Nov 9, 2013, 08:13 AM.
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• What happened to Val last night?? he stunk up the gym :S
          4 points, 5 rebounds in 34 mins c'mon son... ***!!
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
            What happened to Val last night?? he stunk up the gym :S
            4 points, 5 rebounds in 34 mins c'mon son... ***!!
            He played against best center in the east. Roy is the monster. Nothing more needs to be said

Comment

• dont make excuses...
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• isnt it funny how we drafted hibbert and he goes on to become an elite center?? funny how things work out ha!

Comment

• dont get me wrong im pulling for JV but he hasnt shown anything to warrant the praise he gets around here LOL

Comment

dont make excuses...
                    It's not an excuse.

It's the truth.

Hibbert is best center in the east this moment. If you want more, JV isn't a rookie anymore, coaches, players around the league know who JV is and that just means JV has to work harder for every single point this season.

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                    isnt it funny how we drafted hibbert and he goes on to become an elite center?? funny how things work out ha!

What's so funny here? This dude had potential to be long-term center - we all knew that. It took only 3 seasons to turn him into monster center... and he's getting better every day.

Comment

dont get me wrong im pulling for JV but he hasnt shown anything to warrant the praise he gets around here LOL
                      He gets that praise for his motor, potential, scrapping and that feeling to get better every day. Everything else will come with the time.

I'm little bit upset by how JV plays, but it's perfectly normal - he'll have some bad nights and some good ones too.

Today he's got great test again.

Last edited by rocwell; Sat Nov 9, 2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        He gets that praise for his motor, potential, scrapping and that feeling to get better every day. Everything else will come with the time.
                        Fair enough

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        I'm little bit upset by how JV plays, but it's perfectly normal - he'll have some bad nights and some good ones too.

Today he's got great test again.

Its the nba. Every game will be a great test. Tonight's game should be a good test for Val as hes going against Kanter and Favors who've been on a massive tear recently. These two guys are more similar to Val in age and experience so it'll be interesting to see the match-ups tonight. Something tells me that JV is going off for 20 and 10 against the jazz
                        Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sat Nov 9, 2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

what's so funny here? This dude had potential to be long-term center - we all knew that. It took only 3 seasons to turn him into monster center... And he's getting better every day.
                          then why did we trade him!?!

Comment

then why did we trade him!?!
                            I think raps didn't want to wait Roy to develop, that's why they put Bargnani in SF position while Bosh and Oneal played pf/c sure.. it ended badly.

Comment

I think raps didn't want to wait Roy to develop, that's why they put Bargnani in SF position while Bosh and Oneal played pf/c sure.. it ended badly.
                              Colangelo strikes again!

Comment

Colangelo strikes again!
                                Pick 17 (Hibbert) was made on request by the Pacers. No one knows if BC would have picked him had he retained the pick for the Raptors.

Not one of JV's stellar offensive games but he ended with 5 pf guarding a beast in Hibbert but also had a better stat line in a +3 while Hibbert had a -2 in about the same mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X