Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 84 - Indiana Pacers 91 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #6: Toronto Raptors 84 - Indiana Pacers 91 (F)

The team is playing terribly so much for the hype, losing to the Bobcats the Raps showed no defense no real offensive sets. Question is how long will Masai keep watching this?? Lowry isnt the answer he is a terrible PG, Casey continues making questionably rotations... Gay is playing out of position and not being an SF that we were chasing for years.

However whenever we play IND the Raps tend to play better defensively and offensively why??? no idea....

Hoping to see some things if we are talking about having a playoff season.

-8 man rotation
    -pick the back up is it Buycks, DJ or stone make up your mind Casey
    -#FreeJV hes a cornerstone of the team give him franchise minutes who cares if his defense isnt that great he gets buckets and boards to balance that.
    -Play your best guys longer our traditional starting line up is pretty good..
    -Matching sometimes is and isnt a good idea

If things continue like this till the end of November and Raps are 5 games under .500, Casey is getting fired I believe, and Pro-Tankers get what they wished for.

I could see Raps having a slight bounce-back game. They keep it close for 3 quarters, but Indy's poise and experience pulls them away half way through the 4th.

George has a monster game (again), and Jonas plays 3 minutes in the 4th (lol).

Raps lose by 8.

Comment

Tank in disguise...

Comment

Pacers are 5-0 without scoring 100 points in any game. Raps might be lucky to score 85 tonight. George and Stephenson should completely shut down Gay and DD. Hibbert protecting the rim too.

Raps need Lowry to explode to have any chance.

This team's success will come from the block; low post, high post and trade.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Ugh, I could definitely see this as another low-minute game for JV..
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

We've seen this too many times...
            Raps will play a great game and keep it close, and lose it in the dying seconds. Or they'll win and lay an egg tomoro against the Jazz

Comment

Paul George is playing at a MVP level on both ends of the court. Considering Gay will be probably the primary guy guarding him i expect him to continue his dominance.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

They won't crack 80 points tonight - the Raps that is.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Comment

Oh shit, Roy Hibbert is giving 5 blocks per game. What's wrong with this dude

Comment

Pacers are better without Granger. Period. Larry Bird move that clown.

Comment

7pm Raps

8pm Wiggins ball.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          7pm Raps

8pm Wiggins ball.
                          So if the raps play like ass, which they probably will, then we all switch to the Kansas game haha

Comment

If there ever was a season to play like ass and tank this is the season.... People are hyping this draft to be like 03 :O I mean holy shit.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              If there ever was a season to play like ass and tank this is the season.... People are hyping this draft to be like 03 :O I mean holy shit.
                              That's all it is, hype.

Comment

Working...
                              X