No announcement yet.

Hard to Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demar Deroza is a hard worker, good bench guy, I like him. But like Charles Barkley says, "my shooting guard has to know how to shoot".

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      Demar Deroza is a hard worker, good bench guy, I like him. But like Charles Barkley says, "my shooting guard has to know how to shoot".
      So true. That, and an extra pass once in a while.

The Raptors need to heed the old saying: "Pass up a good shot to get a great shot." ...the problem is, the Raptors don't even seem to be attempting many good shots. I think a good start would be: "Pass up an ok shot, for a good shot."

#Babysteps
      Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

T-Ross is really fun to watch to me
        #BringBackUzoh

Comment

It's not just you. JV led the team with assists tonight...with 3. Lowry played 47 minutes and had 2. Of the Raptors 38 makes from the field, only 10 were assisted buckets. Pretty much sums up how offensive the Raps offence is right now.

Comment

IROR wrote: View Post
            It's not just you. JV led the team with assists tonight...with 3. Lowry played 47 minutes and had 2. Of the Raptors 38 makes from the field, only 10 were assisted buckets. Pretty much sums up how offensive the Raps offence is right now.
            We'll always have the Milwaukee possession.

Comment

The Clippers are known as Lob City. Around these parts, it's ISO City. Or Crack City thanks to Rob Ford.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                The Clippers are known as Lob City. Around these parts, it's ISO City. Or Crack City thanks to Rob Ford.
                Chuck city?
                Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

10 000 Hours wrote: View Post
                  Chuck city?
                  BRICK CITY!

Comment

Working...
                  X