Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargnani with 8 Rebounds, 25 points and 5 BLOCKS! YOU KIDDING ME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani with 8 Rebounds, 25 points and 5 BLOCKS! YOU KIDDING ME?

STARTERS MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF +/- PTS
    Andrea Bargnani, PF 35 11-25 3-9 0-0 3 5 8 3 0 5 1 1 +14 25

WOW, 25 shots, 8 REBOUNDS & 5 BLOCKS? Are you kidding me? Barg with 5 Blocks and 8 Rebounds. What universe are were living in really?

Oh are you kidding me..

Delete this thread..

Comment

There's an Everything Bargnani thread for this.

Mods.. ya know what to do.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post

WOW, 25 shots, 8 REBOUNDS & 5 BLOCKS? Are you kidding me? Barg with 5 Blocks and 8 Rebounds. What universe are were living in really?
        anyone can have 1 good game, heck Luke Jackson once dropped 30 against Philly, remember.

Comment

Boy, that Andrea Bargani guy would look great next to Valanciunas, wouldn't he? This team needs a lights-out stretch 4.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Where's MULTIPAUL when you need him?
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

A focused and Motivated Bargnani is better than any big on the Raptors Roster. I am going to go into a deep depression if he actually figures everything out.

Oh, and it will do huge damage to the already critical condition Brand that is the Raptor Franchise.... oh fuck. If Bargnani succeeds in NYC....fuck.

Comment

Bargnani is 5 for 10 at the half today against the Spurs. He has zero rebounds in 17 minutes and the Spurs are shooting 61% against the Knicks. Same old story.

Comment

5/10 is 50% isnt it?

Anyone on the raptors not named JV hitting at that clip?

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                    A focused and Motivated Bargnani is better than any big on the Raptors Roster. I am going to go into a deep depression if he actually figures everything out.

Oh, and it will do huge damage to the already critical condition Brand that is the Raptor Franchise.... oh fuck. If Bargnani succeeds in NYC....fuck.
                    He's not succeeding. He's in worse shape then he was in Dwayne Casey's first season here

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post

You talk like you've never seen Bargnani puts up those type of numbers before in TO.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

But there's still this...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...mming-national

Comment

He also air balled a dunk...because he's fat
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                          X