No announcement yet.

Christmas "jerseys" revealed (via ESPN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas "jerseys" revealed (via ESPN)

Are you liking the NBA's slow strategy of getting fans used to seeing sleeved jerseys?
    - and if so, do you think Adidas could have been more creative?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/99...forms-revealed

sleeved jerseys are disgusting and those jerseys are even worse
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

To say those are terrible is actually a compliment.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I absolutely hate sleeved jerseys, and by putting the logo in the middle these just look like normal t-shirts or warm up shirts.

More importantly how on earth did the Celtics get a Christmas day game considering how awful they are?

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          I absolutely hate sleeved jerseys, and by putting the logo in the middle these just look like normal t-shirts or warm up shirts.

More importantly how on earth did the Celtics get a Christmas day game considering how awful they are?
          They didn't.

Christmas games:

Bulls - Nets
          OKC - Knicks
          Miami - Lakers
          Rockets - Spurs
          Clips - Warriors

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            these just look like normal t-shirts or warm up shirts.
            Agreed. "glorified t-shirts" that go the 'soccer' route. Still shocked at the lack of creativity and how the logos aren't small on the shoulders (in order to leave the front looking like normal jerseys with the #, which is also easier for the Ref's).

Comment

Comment

next thing you know they put ads on the jerseys
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  next thing you know they put ads on the jerseys

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    i know but...

Comment

I want cheetos!

Also I'm still waiting for the NBA to meet all of my jersey needs. Short-sleeved sweatshirt jersey, turtleneck jersey, and what gentlemen's closet would be complete without an authentic NBA Dinner-Jacket jersey (designed by D-Wade, of course!).
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

The NBA is never too good for a marketing gimmick. I wish the League would have a little more self-respect.

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

don't want to be devil's advocate but... what the hell does this thread have to do with the Raps?

Comment

last years Christmas jerseys were bomb, they were so much more better than the normal jerseys

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                              don't want to be devil's advocate but... what the hell does this thread have to do with the Raps?
                              Nothing - take a look at which forum this is in.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                              X