Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Utah Jazz 91 - Toronto Raptors 115 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Yea make you kinda like him and want to hang out with him...
    but i still hate him lool
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      but i still hate him lool
      I do too, but that commercial. Makes me hate him less everytime I watch it lool

Comment

• and of course JV becomes invisible to the rest of team after the first quarter
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• That Ross 3 was great; Gay draws the double team then a quick swing, exactly what you want.

Comment

• Ross catch and shoot

Incredible

Should be the only permitted three for him

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
              I do too, but that commercial. Makes me hate him less everytime I watch it lool
              haha he seems like a nice guy (in the commercial) but that hate is just too strong
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• where the ross haters at?

Comment

• lowry limping at the end of the 2nd, dunno if anyone else caught it
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• tank nation is about to get a big lift.. looks like lowry could be injured.. season officially over

Comment

• What happened to Lowry?

Comment

where the ross haters at?
                        There aren't that many Ross haters this year. Frankly I like his game. I think his game actually compliments with Gay quite well. I just wish he got more minutes in the rotation.

Comment

• Looks like back issues. He was holding his back walking to the locker room...

Comment

• prolly just an ankle sprain at most, he was limping a bit going to the locker room

Comment

where the ross haters at?
                              are you kidding? he was terrible at times.

Comment

• so...whens coach gonna put Ross in the starting line up

Comment

Working...
                                X