Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 581

Thread: Game #8: Toronto Raptors 104 - Houston Rockets 110 (F/OT2)

  1. #441
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    I don't care what anyone says. This is basically the best worst game ever.
    Yeah, and I watched the hmailton-montreal CFL yesterday. Two of the best worst games I've ever seen in two days! Yeaaaahhh!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  2. #442
    Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,040
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That light skinned ref hates us.

  3. #443
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,427
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That whole delay was the ref thinking "fuck, i probably should've called a foul there...and it's too late....what should i do?"

  4. Like Letter N liked this post
  5. #444
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    What channel is this on you guys?
    hahahahahahahaha.

    This guys funny
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  6. #445
    Raptors Republic Starter consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    979
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    No Ross

  7. #446
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    you love rudy one second and hate him the next
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  8. #447
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,776
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I love how parsons continues arguing AFTER THEY CHECED THE FUCKING REPLAY!!!!!!!!?
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  9. Like FoxMachine liked this post
  10. #448
    Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,040
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why aren't we Hack-a-Howard'ing?

  11. #449
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,292
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That was not a foul.

  12. #450
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    626
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why is Mr. Effort still glued to the bench when the starters have played 45 minutes? Does Casey think those 23 points were a fluke?

  13. #451
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    game over
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  14. #452
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    or not
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  15. #453
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    Why aren't we Hack-a-Howard'ing?
    1. Because that's something you do to protect a lead. We don't have one.

    2. Who's giving up those fouls, exactly?

  16. #454
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,427
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    just join team tank already woody
    Woody?


    Or Woody?

  17. #455
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    nope, its over
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  18. #456
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,776
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lowry just told Casey to suck his nuts!
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  19. #457
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    wtf lol lowry
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  20. #458
    Raptors Republic All-Star iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    has anyone fouled out on houston yet? my feed keeps stopping

  21. #459
    Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,040
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote magoon wrote: View Post
    1. Because that's something you do to protect a lead. We don't have one.

    2. Who's giving up those fouls, exactly?
    1. Tell that to the Lakers

    2. Anyone, get the 12th man in to take 3 fouls in a row.

  22. #460
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Lowry just told Casey to suck his nuts!
    i think it's more to mchale
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •