Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 104 - Houston Rockets 110 (F/OT2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter N wrote: View Post
    I can never figure out if these games are more depressing than the blow out losses or not.
    Way better. It's entertaining to the end. If we were down 30, we d watching Stone and Augustin play.. Ugh

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      I'm curious as to what Masai is thinking while watching this game.
      "I love you Bryan but what the fuck man???"

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
        I can never figure out if these games are more depressing than the blow out losses or not.
        I think it's pretty equal. We ALWAYS lose these kind of games. Oh well. They played hard.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• that was an interesting game to say the least.
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Incorrect. He is not thinking. He is on the phone trying to trade as many players on the teams as he can.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Shut up Leo Rautins

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

Comment

• You don't see 26 missed shots by a single player often.

Comment

• Ugh, I wanna rip off Harden's beard
                    OG is our king

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                      Incorrect. He is not thinking. He is on the phone trying to trade as many players on the teams as he can.
                      That or he hacking NBA stats website trying to upload his 2010-11 stats into the 2012-13 columns

Comment

• Lol.. We had 10 assists in a game that went to Double OT...

Comment

• Don't look at DeRozan's or Rudy Gay's shot charts if you're feeling ill. So many misses....

Comment

• Guess how many assists we have....

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              lol time to make a bring Lin to Toronto thread? Lowry + Novak for Lin + Jones/D-Mo + 1st round pick? xD
                              Seems like a crazy trade. They already lack a PF, why would they trade us 2?

Maybe something like Lowry + Novak + Hansbrough for Lin + Jones + 1st rounder (+filler)? I doubt they give up Motiejunas. Too much potential to fit nicely with their core.

*Wow, do the Rockets ever lack filler.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                Lol.. We had 10 assists in a game that went to Double OT...
                                And JV had our most with 3 even though he's had 1 all season before tonight....sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X