Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 104 - Houston Rockets 110 (F/OT2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #8: Toronto Raptors 104 - Houston Rockets 110 (F/OT2)

Nice game tonight I love watching Chandler Parsons play that guy is such a steal for Houston, excited to see how JV plays Howard and how his defense has improved against the upper tier bigs in the league. Will DC employ Hack-A-Howard like all other teams in the league and steal another W?

Is Kyle Lowry playing?
    Is DeMar going to take advantage of a James Harden that never plays D?
    Is James going to take advantage of a DeMar DeRozan that hardly plays D?
    Does this game really matter?
    If We win what does it mean for the Raps besides being 4-4?
    Is Linsanity going to appear?
    Will Hansborough elbow Dwight in the eye socket?

SO MANY STORIES!!!!

black jerseys tonight?

P.S. I hope Lowry will play tonight and no, Tyler will not elbow D12 in the eye socket.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      black jerseys tonight?

P.S. I hope Lowry will play tonight and no, Tyler will not elbow D12 in the eye socket.
      The Raps should only ever wear the Black when Away and White at home, really gotta use those more they look so mean. Lowry going down is pro Tank.

Comment

The gameday preview missed the most key aspect of Houston's game so far:

When Howard and Asik are both on the floor (which they are about a quarter of the time), the Rockets are -14.1 per hundred minutes. When only ONE of Howard or Asik is on the floor, the Rockets are +10.7 per hundred minutes.

The Twin Towers strategy isn't working for Houston in the slightest, but they keep trying to make it work because Asik (not unreasonably) wants to start.

Comment

I hate those "tank" camouflage uniforms and hope never to see them again.

If Harden is not 100% I think Toronto can steal this.

Comment

We're going to see a lot of Aaron Gray tonight, and the use of his 6 fouls.....

Comment

Houston's game has also slowed down considerably when those 2 are on the floor.

Harding and Lin also have less room to drive into the paint, and they are shooting a lot more end of shot clock last minute bricks.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                We're going to see a lot of Aaron Gray tonight, and the use of his 6 fouls.....
                Will be interesting to see whether Gray will have more turnovers or fouls on the night

Comment

Qasim311 wrote: View Post
                  Will be interesting to see whether Gray will have more turnovers or fouls on the night
                  #AskMatt: Will Gray have more turnovers or fouls by the end of the game?
                  OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    #AskMatt: Will Gray have more turnovers or fouls by the end of the game?
                    I often wondered what the the questions looked like must be a long list of angry fan questions.

Comment

Lowry is going to play tonight.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

according to espn lowry will play tonight

Comment

Good. Triple-double is on the way.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            according to espn lowry will play tonight
                            I did hear during the half-time shootaround against the Jazz, he did participate in that, so I think they just rested him for the game as they didn't need him in that game as much.

Comment

Winnable game for the Raptors. Rockets are OVERRATED in my opinion.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X