Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 104 - Houston Rockets 110 (F/OT2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And done. Rudy and DeMar combined for 51 points on 62 shots. WTF.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      I'm curious as to what Masai is thinking while watching this game.
      Casey has the players playing defence and he did not mess up time management.

Comment

• Rudy: 11/37 29%FG
        Demar: 6/25 24%FG
        Lowry: 6/16 37%FG

what is there to even say about that?? these 3 guys get all our shots game in and game out

Comment

• Kobe took only 10 more shots than Gay did tonight.....when he scored 81 POINTS.

Let that sink in.
          Last edited by themasao; Tue Nov 12, 2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Lowry did hit 2 crunch time 3s in the 2nd round of OT before fouling out if you guys remember.

Comment

• Why D12 gave his jersey to Lowry?

Comment

• So many missed Ft opps O man. There was a play in the little minutes of the 4th turnover DeMar charging down the lane forearm hack by Harden and Lin ball out of bounds Raptor ball.....wtf!

I was yelling at my tv

Comment

• imaqtpi wrote: View Post
                  Lowry did hit 2 crunch time 3s in the 2nd round of OT before fouling out if you guys remember.
                  Your PG going 6/16 in a double OT game is one thing, the other two are inexcusable.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                    Kobe took only 10 more shots than Gay did tonight.....when he scored 82 POINTS.

Let that sink in.
                    that doesn't sink in...it plummets

Comment

Let that sink in.
                      81 points but wow that is disgusting

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        that doesn't sink in...it plummets
                        It sinks in, and then comes back up in the form of vomit.

Comment

Let that sink in.
                          The last time I had a physical reaction like that I was punched in the testicles

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            The last time I had a physical reaction like that I was punched in the testicles
                            Haha, I think David Stern should be able to fine players for performances like this.

I personally find it more offensive than flopping.

Comment

• 10 Assists as a Team for a Whole 2OT game.... WHAT?!

I only tuned in after OT.. but is Houston THAT bad it took them 6 Quarters to beat us, while we were playing like THAT... Wowzers.

Comment

• Well, guys, look at the bright side: Rudy, Kyle and Demar all played 47 minutes or more less than 48 hours before we have to play Memphis!

wait that's more of an unbright side really

Comment

Working...
                                X