Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 104 - Houston Rockets 110 (F/OT2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33 points in a half against a team which usually allows 104 per game is concerning.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      I've been trying hard to stay positive. But I can't take it anymore. Casey is an awful head coach, gay sucks, derozan is inconsistent and inefficient and the sooner weget rid of those 3 the better
      Time for Casey to go NOW

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        I thought it was early in shot clock with raps getting a chance to get closer. Thought need better shot in that situation
        I hear ya there but I feel like JV could be as effective as Garnett with that elbow shot. Tough to say though cause he doesn't shoot it enough to know how consistent he could be with it. But teams are leaving him wide open with that shot, I'd love to see him take it more often rather than pump fake 5 times then pass

Comment

I thought it was early in shot clock with raps getting a chance to get closer. Thought need better shot in that situation
          He had a clean look. If Rudy and Demar can hoist 30 of those a night, I'm fine with JV testing his range and keeping his defender honest. Also I'm on that tank nation :P, so that might have something to do with me being okay with it.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Time for Casey to go NOW
            I think Casey becomes a lot more tolerable when the memo comes down they aren't going to the playoffs so start playing the kids

Comment

• Literally, all we can do is pray Ujiri is truly the saviour everybody makes him out to be. I understand he's a patient man and that's why he hasn't made any moves. It's just so hard watching this team, and this joke of a coach who is leading them.
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                howard raping us right now, why don't you put in tyler casey?
                Casey does not instil confidence.

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                  I usually have Demar's back, but 2-12.......He's making it hard.
                  This is the second game in a week that Demar has sucked big time.

Comment

I think Casey becomes a lot more tolerable when the memo comes down they aren't going to the playoffs so start playing the kids
                    Agreed. And as important as it is to develop players defensively (which I'd assume would be Casey's specialty if he has one, you know since he's a defensive mastermind and all) I just worry about the damage he could do to young players on the offensive end. This "offence" is offensive. Teaching young players a stagnant iso-heavy offence will only be bad news going forward....
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

And the post up game went where???

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Agreed. And as important as it is to develop players defensively (which I'd assume would be Casey's specialty if he has one, you know since he's a defensive mastermind and all) I just worry about the damage he could do to young players on the offensive end. This "offence" is offensive. Teaching young players a stagnant iso-heavy offence will only be bad news going forward....
                        I think another memo comes down Nurse is running the offence

Oh and if there is a shuttle out of town for demar and / or rudy that offence becomes a lot less offensive

Comment

He's starting to remind me of Hassan Adams, or he's worse than that (if that's possible)

Comment

• This has to be the sloppiest game of the year for the Raps

Comment

• looks like Boston is gonna be 4-4 tonight, so we're going to bypass them in the tank standings !
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                                He's starting to remind me of Hassan Adams, or he's worse than that (if that's possible)
                                LOL, a $40 million Hassan Adams
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X