Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 104 - Houston Rockets 110 (F/OT2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops, I guess they were doing too well. New guys out there now.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I actually really agree with that. He played sooooo much better on Houston. His game is so much different since he's joined the Raptors. I really don't believe they are letting him play his game. But whatever this team is just shit at the end of the day.
      Agreed.. My favorite PG and we turned him into a 3pt shooter that hardly looks to drive. It feels like he even handles the ball less than Gay..

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Compare his current game to when he was in Houston. Looks like he is not allowed to attack the basket. The Raptors are not the right team for him.
        lowry hasn't looked the same since his first 3 games as a raptor where he led the entire raptors team in basically every single stat.. pts, assists, rebs, stls, and possibly even blocks I cant remember

edit: and then he got injured in that third game I think

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          Compare his current game to when he was in Houston. Looks like he is not allowed to attack the basket. The Raptors are not the right team for him.
          Right! If he finds the right team he will look A LOT better.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              What good will changes be when season is already over?
              I don't think he will wait THAT long. That's being a little dramatic.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I have a feeling we're going to see some lowry ball, can't wait

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  Take out DD, put in Ross
                  Waive DD (I'll take the 4 year cap hit) and let Ross play

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    lowry hasn't looked the same since his first 3 games as a raptor where he led the entire raptors team in basically every single stat.. pts, assists, rebs, stls, and possibly even blocks I cant remember

edit: and then he got injured in that third game I think
                    He was doing a good LBJ impression those first few games. Last year it was Jose and injuries that were in his way. This year it's DC and RG it seems.

Comment

• Catch ans shoot!!

Comment

• Uh oh.. What the hell, are we trying to win this game or something...?

Comment

• Theses refs have been terrible
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Even though Gay hit that jumper, when he jab stepped and the defender totally backed up and gave him the lane, I smacked my forehead because he didn't take the drive...I mean, it was just given to him, and instead he took a step back jumper....

Comment

• I'm not buying stellar D propaganda by Leo

Rox shooting 44% and +5 on glass

Issue is they have 17 turnovers, 5/20 from 3, 21/31 from line

Rox letting them hang around

Comment

• Double double for JV

Comment

Working...
                                X