Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teams that might have an interest in Gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magoon wrote: View Post
    Fun and true: I visited a couple Grizz forums and they're floating the idea of Steve Novak for Ed Davis.

I want to use mind-rays to make that trade happen RIGHT NOW.
    Would love to get Ed Davis back...

Comment

MKG broke his hand.

Charlotte already thin on wing.

Charlotte currently 8th seed.

Hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        MKG broke his hand.

Hmmmmmmmm
        First of all i dont think Chaelotte would have any intrest in gay. Secondly even if they do what are you looking for in return from them

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          MKG broke his hand.

Hmmmmmmmm
          MKG would have been a nice piece of the return though. Guess Charlotte will just have to use picks instead
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm not even sure anyone in the RR 3-on-3 tourney would take Gay....

Comment

The MKG injury has brought a slight glimmer of hope that a deal might be possible with the Bobcats.

Maybe something like MKG/Gordon/Haywood + the lowest of their three first rounders for Lowry & Gay?

Comment

yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
                First of all i dont think Chaelotte would have any intrest in gay. Secondly even if they do what are you looking for in return from them
                Expiring contract, prospects and picks.

Expiring contract = Ben Gordon
                Prospect = Biyombo, MKG or Zeller
                Draft Picks = Portland's or Detroit's first round pick (would rather have Detroit's for obvious reasons)

Comment

Gay is brutal. He is a black hole. Each game now I just pray he is on the bench longer and longer and when he comes in I pray we can still do enough IN SPITE of him and his misses and turnovers to keep up. Like literally I'm just hoping the ball doesn't reach him enough to screw us completely. How sad is that.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Honestly, at this point I would take Ben Gordon and any one of MKG, the Portland pick, the Detroit pick or Biyombo and a second-rounder for Rudy. His trade value is negligible now; Masai will have to create a bidding war out of basically nowhere to get anything better than just expirings, and while I think Masai is good I don't know if he's THAT good.

Comment

Related to MKG, what's up with the broken hand trend? MKG, Reddick, Davis, Pierce... I hope MU is somewhere reading tea leaves and gazing into his crystal ball, waiting for unexpected opportunities to present themselves for the Raptors assets as the season rolls on...

Comment

I'd do Gordon/a good prospect/Portland first, or Gordon/lesser prospect/Detroit first. That's keeping in mind that their 'good' prospects are Zeller and Biyombo, and their bad prospects are Taylor and Adrien. That's assuming MKG is off the table. If they were willing to part with MKG, I wouldn't even need a first, I'd be fine with a 2nd-rounder.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          Related to MKG, what's up with the broken hand trend? MKG, Reddick, Davis, Pierce... I hope MU is somewhere reading tea leaves and gazing into his crystal ball, waiting for unexpected opportunities to present themselves for the Raptors assets as the season rolls on...
                          I was thinking the same thing this morning (re: hand injuries). It seemed like a relatively uncommon basketball injury up until now, but then multiple bigger name guys all go down within a week with a broken mitt.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                            I was thinking the same thing this morning (re: hand injuries). It seemed like a relatively uncommon basketball injury up until now, but then multiple bigger name guys all go down within a week with a broken mitt.
                            This is the year of the hand.

Last year was the year of the ACL.

Crazy.

I'm sure Love would argue he was the pioneer of the hand injury. He was doing it when no one thought it was cool. Then Boozer would step up and say, "O-H-B*, yeah you know me."

*Original Hand Breaker

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                              JV 2013 (or was it still 2012?)

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
                                Deng might be a more efficient player, but Gay might actually be a better fit. Jimmy Butler can defend the other team's best wing (which used to be Deng's job), Gay gives Chicago another scorer which is what they need more than a catch and shoot guy like Deng.
                                I'd rather have Deng (so would Thibs) BUT:
                                The only way (IMO) this might work is if we expend the deal:
                                Deng and Boozer (whom Bulls GM desperately wants to unload, BUT do not want to amnesty) for Rudy, Kyle (someone Bulls could desperately use now that Rose is out) and perhaps Amir. To balance it (our way) -EITHER Mirotic (whom Bulls will likely never sign being over the cap and he is not coming for 2 plus mil per) OR Charlotte first.
                                Then we try to resign Deng for 4 yrs and 13-15 mil.
                                Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X