X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bendit wrote: View Post
    That sounds like it was lifted from the tea party manifesto
    lol, exactly.

"Screw free health care! Let's stick to the same ridiculous plan that isn't working."

Comment

With all the various meanings of "tank", I think this one is also applicable...

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        That sounds like it was lifted from the tea party manifesto
        Ouch.
        Welp, that sucked.

Comment

c_bcm wrote: View Post
          I cannot condone tanking. Its not a healthy lifestyle choice. I am here in protest of all tankers in the hopes of raising awareness for this disease. Make no mistake, it is in fact a disease. How can we raise our children in a society where tanking is acceptable? I for one cannot, and will not, stand idly by and let the tankers of the world take over this website.
          Go watch some clips of Wiggins, Parker and Randle and fast-forward seven months. I mean not years... months. If you could explain the benefits of sacrificing something for a greater value in return to your kids early in their life... they'd go a long way.

Oh, as a side note... assuming the team tanks and we have the #1 pick - I am not sure who I'd take at this point; Canadian connection (and sentiments and jersey selling) aside and judging on purely basketball stand point from a team perspective.

Chris Herring: Most scouts will tell you that the best talent in this yr's draft would have gone in the middle/end of next yr's draft. Thats how good it is Twitter @HerringWSJ -
          http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.v8Dp6As7.dpuf
          Last edited by vino; Wed Nov 13, 2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Masai was in the Kansas/Duke game last night i believe. Just sayin to all you pro tankers out there
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

vino wrote: View Post
              Go watch some clips of Wiggins, Parker and Randle and fast-forward seven months. I mean not years... months. If you could explain the benefits of sacrificing something for a greater value in return to your kids early in their life... they'd go a long way.

Oh, as a side note... assuming the team tanks and we have the #1 pick - I am not sure who I'd take at this point; Canadian connection (and sentiments and jersey selling) aside and judging on purely basketball stand point from a team perspective.
              I think the best possible outcome for TOronto would be to have the 3rd pick!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Masai was in the Kansas/Duke game last night i believe. Just sayin to all you pro tankers out there
                hahaha

Along with 68 other scouts and GMs!

Comment

Pics or not happened

--

This is absolutely normal... Who knows maybe they ( GMs, scouts ) saw Lebron 2.0 on the floor :-)

Comment

Really? I could've sworn I read somewhere on twitter that he wasn't attending.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      hahaha

Along with 68 other scouts and GMs!
                      Wiggins is on the front cover of the Toronto Star today. Nough said...

Comment

Found a better tank avatar then my first one.

Comment

He attended the game. Read it somewhere yesterday. Too lazy to find it though.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

He attended the game. Read it somewhere yesterday. Too lazy to find it though.

Link: http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...icago_cox.html

Toronto Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri was one of those watching at courtside, and boy, did he leave town with lots to think about.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Really? I could've sworn I read somewhere on twitter that he wasn't attending.
                              "Toronto Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri was one of those watching at courtside, and boy, did he leave town with lots to think about."

source:
                              http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...icago_cox.html

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                Found a better tank avatar then my first one.
                                Is that a pro or anti tanking avatar??? Your tank appears to be going in circles...

Comment

Working...
                                X