• Time
  • Show
Clear All

boom

Comment

Signed.
      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

OK, changed the ol' avatar. Signed. Gotta keep LBF happy.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          OK, changed the ol' avatar. Signed. Gotta keep LBF happy.
          The pleasure was all yours, good sir. But, if I must take the credit..
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Undecided. May still be anti tank. What would be the avatar for that? May be time to change the Kyle Lowry moon shot avatar.
            That would be the anti tank gun.

Comment

Mine just recognizes the Commanders of the Brigade.

And how much of a joke this all is.... also I love M*A*S*H ... so there's that.

Comment

And who was the FIRST tank avatar?... that's what I'm wondering.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Matt?

Comment

Mine just recognizes the Commanders of the Brigade.

And how much of a joke this all is.... also I love M*A*S*H ... so there's that.
                    Donald Sutherland shits all over those guys.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Moi

Comment

if kyle lowry plays like this the next 10 games I will change mine, he is hella fun to watch.

Comment

My tank avatar is strictly conceptual but if you close your eyes it's really awesome

Comment

Ah, you must be talking about our union leader. Mr. Hoffa.

Comment

I guess there is no point in holding out. I have crossed the line. For a Masai style tank...which will be different then many people are expecting.

Comment

I just want MU to get sh*t done - I don't actually care if he tanks or not. I just can't watch a team dominated by Gay and DD anymore. Stop the madness. This is the only way I can cope.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X