Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Asik has asked for a trade

Raptors Republic Starter rapfan10's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Boston has Sullinger

Also how good would Asik look in Miami?? I mean they would have to swap Bosh for Asik+Jones, a third team would need to be included but damn that would be great for both teams
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday but I don't miami will do it cause they need scoring from some people not named lebron or wade

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Raptors Republic All-Star OldSkoolCool's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya also it would be extremely difficult to get the salaries to work, I think the trade hos almost no chance of success

Raptors Republic All-Star Primer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Atlanta makes a lot of sense for Asik. Straight up for Milsap, or maybe throw in Casspi since Atlanta needs help at SF. Atlanta could send Houston John Jenkins so they get a young player in the deal. Lots of ways to make it work.
    Millsap has been playing great though, so I'm not sure if Atlanta will want to deal him.

Post Thanks / Like

looks like Morey has a 3 team trade in the works

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/12/...adelphia-76ers
    @jerboat

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Is Asik not getting traded ??

We are one day away from Dec 19 which was suppose to be the deadline by Huston to trade Asik and still no moves !!!
    It has been so quite, not even one trade yet. What is going on ?

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jamshid wrote: View Post
    We are one day away from Dec 19 which was suppose to be the deadline by Huston to trade Asik and still no moves !!!
    It has been so quite, not even one trade yet. What is going on ?
    The deadline itself is the 19th, I think, in which case they have 2 days left. At least that was my impression. I imagine if they don't get their ideal offer, they probably take one that's on the table at the last possible minute.

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

There is absolutely no way asik is staying with Houston, Morey is most likely seeing if he can get some better offers if not there are reports saying that they already have a trade in place with Philly if if no other team offers something better

Post Thanks / Like

Word is the 3 team trade is happening tomorrow

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    Word is the 3 team trade is happening tomorrow
    As long as he does not come to Toronto! Finally JVal has opportunity to get more touches.

Post Thanks / Like

Guessing it involves hou-phi-cle

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    Guessing it involves hou-phi-cle
    I have Evan Turner going to Cavs tomorrow Thaddeus Young going to Houston; Asik and Waiters going to Philly and Asik immediately gets "chicken pox" and getting shut down for the season... plus fillers and picks here and there in the trade.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ball4life wrote: View Post
    I have Evan Turner going to Cavs tomorrow Thaddeus Young going to Houston; Asik and Waiters going to Philly and Asik immediately gets "chicken pox" and getting shut down for the season... plus fillers and picks here and there in the trade.
    I think that's too much going to Philly and not nearly enough going to Houston.

I read a tweet from an insider on ESPN (Ford maybe?) that said there was a significant mystery team interested in Asik. The Raps were rumoured to be quite interested initially, the Lowry rumour appears to have fallen through with the Knicks, and mystery team sounds more like MU's M-O. Who knows, maybe not even for Asik, but just getting involved in the deal, like he did with the Howard trade while in Denver.

Whatever he's planning, I get the feeling that MU is a busy guy right now.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

I read a tweet from an insider on ESPN (Ford maybe?) that said there was a significant mystery team interested in Asik. The Raps were rumoured to be quite interested initially, the Lowry rumour appears to have fallen through with the Knicks, and mystery team sounds more like MU's M-O. Who knows, maybe not even for Asik, but just getting involved in the deal, like he did with the Howard trade while in Denver.

May be; i hope we scoop in grab a pick or two. but then again... if Insider mentions one particular team, say Raptors involved in it, then you have Raptor fans clicking on those articles..if rather say "mystery team", the whole League will be clicking on it... man these ESPN bastards!!

Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Woj tweeted that there is a wildcard team interested

Raptors Republic All-Star stooley's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ball4life wrote: View Post
    May be; i hope we scoop in grab a pick or two. but then again... if Insider mentions one particular team, say Raptors involved in it, then you have Raptor fans clicking on those articles..if rather say "mystery team", the whole League will be clicking on it... man these ESPN bastards!!
    Nah i don't think so. i think MU just plays his cards close to his vest. espn probably doesn't know who it is either

Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Asik doesn't want to play backup. Look at the picture (2nd post) and past 5-6 months rumors.
    Yup. Unless we move JV to PF or something crazy like that. Don't see it happening here. I could see Ujiri doing something crazy like shipping off Johnson or something for him, and then packaging Lowry+Asik for a pick. I know it sounds crazy, but I wouldn't put it past Ujiri as he tries to get a pick.

Also - respond to your PMs.

Raptors Republic All-Star Fully's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

..... Or the wildcard/mystery team could just be something that Houston leaked at the last minute to try and push Asik's value up that much higher.

Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Asik, isn't really the athletic type of player I would think fits into our offense either. Just seems like a bad fit in general.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    Yeah Woj tweeted that there is a wildcard team interested
    Quote Fully wrote: View Post
    ..... Or the wildcard/mystery team could just be something that Houston leaked at the last minute to try and push Asik's value up that much higher.
    According to ESPN this morning, Boston seems to be the 'wildcard' team that is allegedly competing with Philadelphia (possibly using Cleveland as a 3rd team facilitator).

Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

According to ESPN this morning, Boston seems to be the 'wildcard' team that is allegedly competing with Philadelphia (possibly using Cleveland as a 3rd team facilitator).
    Interesting that Philly and Boston (presuming it's Boston), would be interested in Asik, since both teams thought be be tanking.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information