Asik has asked for a trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
    We are one day away from Dec 19 which was suppose to be the deadline by Huston to trade Asik and still no moves !!!
    It has been so quite, not even one trade yet. What is going on ?
    The deadline itself is the 19th, I think, in which case they have 2 days left. At least that was my impression. I imagine if they don't get their ideal offer, they probably take one that's on the table at the last possible minute.

Comment

• There is absolutely no way asik is staying with Houston, Morey is most likely seeing if he can get some better offers if not there are reports saying that they already have a trade in place with Philly if if no other team offers something better
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Word is the 3 team trade is happening tomorrow
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          Word is the 3 team trade is happening tomorrow
          As long as he does not come to Toronto! Finally JVal has opportunity to get more touches.

Comment

• Guessing it involves hou-phi-cle
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              Guessing it involves hou-phi-cle
              I have Evan Turner going to Cavs tomorrow Thaddeus Young going to Houston; Asik and Waiters going to Philly and Asik immediately gets "chicken pox" and getting shut down for the season... plus fillers and picks here and there in the trade.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                I have Evan Turner going to Cavs tomorrow Thaddeus Young going to Houston; Asik and Waiters going to Philly and Asik immediately gets "chicken pox" and getting shut down for the season... plus fillers and picks here and there in the trade.
                I think that's too much going to Philly and not nearly enough going to Houston.

I read a tweet from an insider on ESPN (Ford maybe?) that said there was a significant mystery team interested in Asik. The Raps were rumoured to be quite interested initially, the Lowry rumour appears to have fallen through with the Knicks, and mystery team sounds more like MU's M-O. Who knows, maybe not even for Asik, but just getting involved in the deal, like he did with the Howard trade while in Denver.

Whatever he's planning, I get the feeling that MU is a busy guy right now.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

I read a tweet from an insider on ESPN (Ford maybe?) that said there was a significant mystery team interested in Asik. The Raps were rumoured to be quite interested initially, the Lowry rumour appears to have fallen through with the Knicks, and mystery team sounds more like MU's M-O. Who knows, maybe not even for Asik, but just getting involved in the deal, like he did with the Howard trade while in Denver.

May be; i hope we scoop in grab a pick or two. but then again... if Insider mentions one particular team, say Raptors involved in it, then you have Raptor fans clicking on those articles..if rather say "mystery team", the whole League will be clicking on it... man these ESPN bastards!!

Comment

Yeah Woj tweeted that there is a wildcard team interested

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                      May be; i hope we scoop in grab a pick or two. but then again... if Insider mentions one particular team, say Raptors involved in it, then you have Raptor fans clicking on those articles..if rather say "mystery team", the whole League will be clicking on it... man these ESPN bastards!!
                      Nah i don't think so. i think MU just plays his cards close to his vest. espn probably doesn't know who it is either
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Asik doesn't want to play backup. Look at the picture (2nd post) and past 5-6 months rumors.
                        Yup. Unless we move JV to PF or something crazy like that. Don't see it happening here. I could see Ujiri doing something crazy like shipping off Johnson or something for him, and then packaging Lowry+Asik for a pick. I know it sounds crazy, but I wouldn't put it past Ujiri as he tries to get a pick.

Also - respond to your PMs.

Comment

• ..... Or the wildcard/mystery team could just be something that Houston leaked at the last minute to try and push Asik's value up that much higher.

Comment

• Asik, isn't really the athletic type of player I would think fits into our offense either. Just seems like a bad fit in general.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              Yeah Woj tweeted that there is a wildcard team interested
                              Fully wrote: View Post
                              ..... Or the wildcard/mystery team could just be something that Houston leaked at the last minute to try and push Asik's value up that much higher.
                              According to ESPN this morning, Boston seems to be the 'wildcard' team that is allegedly competing with Philadelphia (possibly using Cleveland as a 3rd team facilitator).

Comment

According to ESPN this morning, Boston seems to be the 'wildcard' team that is allegedly competing with Philadelphia (possibly using Cleveland as a 3rd team facilitator).
                                Interesting that Philly and Boston (presuming it's Boston), would be interested in Asik, since both teams thought be be tanking.

Comment

Working...
                                X