What's the best Will Ferrell movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best Will Ferrell movie?

Just finished watching Elf last night, and even though it's a Christmas movie, it really is a funny movie and one of Will Ferrell's better movies.

But what is Will Ferrell's best movie?

If you vote other, put your choice below.
    Step-Brothers
    18.18%
    Old School
    0.00%
    Anchorman
    45.45%
    Elf
    0.00%
    Semi-Pro
    9.09%
    Other
    27.27%
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Step Brothers and Talladega Nights are my favorites

Comment

I voted Step Brothers, if were only talking about will ferrell vehicles. But, the funniest movie he's in is Austin Powers. HM-Zoolander
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Which you could have two votes as it would either be Anchroman or Step-Brothers... but if I had to pick a Desert Island movie and could only choose one, it would be Anchorman.

I can't believe someone would vote for Semi-Pro.. That movie was so bad.. I couldn't finish it and I usually finish every movie I watch.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Which you could have two votes as it would either be Anchroman or Step-Brothers... but if I had to pick a Desert Island movie and could only choose one, it would be Anchorman.

I can't believe someone would vote for Semi-Pro.. That movie was so bad.. I couldn't finish it and I usually finish every movie I watch.
          Yeah I'm not a Semi-Pro fan either, but since it is a basketball site, I thought I better include it.

I'm leaning Step-Brothers, but it's such a hard choice.

And LBF, if we were adding non-Will Ferrell-central movies, Wedding Crashers would make the list to. "Maaaa, the meatloaf!!"

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

semi-pro is hilarious

and yeah, he's howls in Wedding Crashers.

I saw like half an hour of The Other Guys. It was pretty jokes.

His work on Conan is funny as fuck
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

No ones talking about 'Night at the Roxbury'?? Crazy.

Him in Wedding Crashers is actually my favourite role of Will Farrell.

After that its definitely Anchorman.

Comment

anchorman is my favourite movie but his mugato is my favourite character. the scene after the latte and his turnaround when blue steel comes out to stop the ninja star is hilarious.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  No ones talking about 'Night at the Roxbury'?? Crazy.

Him in Wedding Crashers is actually my favourite role of Will Farrell.

After that its definitely Anchorman.

Comment

Honourable Mention: The Other Guys
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      Honourable Mention: The Other Guys
                      NOOOOO!!! I hated that movie.

The only good part was when The Rock and Samuel Jackson jumped off the roof and died at the start for no reason.

Comment

Will Ferrell is maad jokes. Dudes movies almost always leave me in stitches. One of my favourite comedians actually. My vote goes to talledega nights with step brothers a close second. Honourable mention to The Other Guys. This scene is classic:

"Did that go the way you though it was gonna go?...Nope" lmao

Comment

I know Semi-Pro got panned by the critics but honestly, I loved it and laughed the whole way through. That scene where they're playing poker and they think the gun doesn't have any bullets in it? Priceless.

His best movie though, far and above, is "A Night At The Roxbury". Too bad it didn't make the poll.

Comment

Stranger Than Fiction is probably his best movie. I like all his stuff, though, dude is probably my favourite comedy actor, even his interviews are hilarious

Comment

Zoolander & Old School are my favs.

Not so publicized was his live stage show as that crazy guy George W Bush....should be on Youtube.

Comment

Working...
                              X