Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #11: Portland Trailblazers 118 - Toronto Raptors 110 (F/OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike, prague wrote: View Post
    Who are the Argos?

Comment

The Argos are that big?
      Like I know they are the only Toronto based team to bring home anything that resembles a trophy in the last what-seems-like-a-century ... But they are that big?

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
        The Argos are that big?
        Like I know they are the only Toronto based team to bring home anything that resembles a trophy in the last what-seems-like-a-century ... But they are that big?

Comment

Oh, okay.

With one not being in town for years ... things change quite a bit.

Comment

T Ross has a history of playing tremendously well against Portland hope it stays that way.
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Two games is quite a history, but yeah we could hope so.

Comment

light it up Terrence. light it up.
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Leo looks tall.

Comment

He is 6'8" .

Comment

right!! i thought Leo was short, I mean shorter, atleast not even close to jv's height
                      about the Argos lool their nothing, we (raptors) run this town

Comment

Funny stat .403 .375. Those are Rudy's and DD's 3 point shooting through 10 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

GUYSSSSS .......what channel

Comment

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              right!! i thought Leo was short, I mean shorter, atleast not even close to jv's height
                              about the Argos lool their nothing, we (raptors) run this town
                              i think the leafs run the town haha, but raps are getting there
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

omagod! did i just see rudy gay in an official NBA commercial i thought they didn't know we existed

Comment

Working...
                                X