• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else watch Kuroko N Basket?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• ant-man is nice.

anime fans, my favourite is ninja scrolls. made a dnd character after jube

Comment

• I finally saw Jurassic World.

It was good, do not get me wrong.... but I have one issue with it:

WHY did the not tell us what Indominus Rex was a hybrid of?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          I finally saw Jurassic World.

Adds way more suspense to the movie... For example that one suspenseful part at the end
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            I finally saw Jurassic World.

They told us what some of its genes were. It had raptor, and cuttlefish genes... Probably a bunch more shit
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              They told us what some of its genes were. It had raptor, and cuttlefish genes... Probably a bunch more shit
              Tree Frog, Raptor, Cuttlefish and T-Rex is all we get told.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Anybody else stoked for deadpool!?

Comment

• Ant man was a pretty interesting movie. Like how they tied in a whole bunch of avengers references, including him breaking into their HQ
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• really liked ant man. much more light hearted than most of the marvel movies, even GOTG. the trailers didn't do it any justice at all. i recommend it.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• watched The Guest and It Follows last night, both excellent. fantastic soundtracks. would highly recommend to anyone. it follows is probably the best horror movie i've seen in years.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          watched The Guest and It Follows last night, both excellent. fantastic soundtracks. would highly recommend to anyone. it follows is probably the best horror movie i've seen in years.
                          Saw The Guest a while back, it was pretty decent. I'll watch It Follows on the weekend, hope it's good.

Comment

• Just saw str8 outta compton, was a super dope movie. Really good stuff! Highly recommended.
                            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                              Just saw str8 outta compton, was a super dope movie. Really good stuff! Highly recommended.
                              I'll check it out tomorrow, I went tuesday but it was sold out

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                I'll check it out tomorrow, I went tuesday but it was sold out
                                Its definitely worth it, i'm probably going to go and watch it again in the theatres sometime. Very entertaining.
                                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Working...
                                X