The Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS10 wrote: View Post
    Its definitely worth it, i'm probably going to go and watch it again in the theatres sometime. Very entertaining.
    Saw it last night, that movie was dope. Its crazy how close the resemblance is between Ice Cube and his son

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Saw it last night, that movie was dope. Its crazy how close the resemblance is between Ice Cube and his son
      All the resemblances were insane

Eazy-E looks the same as the real guy
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        All the resemblances were insane

Eazy-E looks the same as the real guy
        Eh sorta, Easy-E was a bit lighter skinned. But yeah they put together the perfect cast, apparently there's a sequel in the making focusing on Snoop, Pac, Dre, and Ice Cube + other west coast rappers. On a side note, I really wanna see Lil Ice Cube in more movies he's actually a really good actor

Comment

• Yea, the resemblances were really crazy, especially the 2pac kid.

Yea I agree that young ice cube boy can act. He was extremely menacing at times and then he'd just pull back and become this relatable and down to earth guy just like his pops. I liked' that scene where Eazy-E went back to apologize to Ice Cube and they sat around reminiscing as wu-tang's "cream" played in the background. Although I'm not sure if this was 100% accurate, it sure was enjoyable.
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Can't wait for straight outta compton. 5 more fucking days to wait in fucking England. 5 fucking days.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Can't wait for straight outta compton. 5 more fucking days to wait in fucking England. 5 fucking days.
              That's quite the wait mate

Comment

Yea, the resemblances were really crazy, especially the 2pac kid.

Yea I agree that young ice cube boy can act. He was extremely menacing at times and then he'd just pull back and become this relatable and down to earth guy just like his pops. I liked' that scene where Eazy-E went back to apologize to Ice Cube and they sat around reminiscing as wu-tang's "cream" played in the background. Although I'm not sure if this was 100% accurate, it sure was enjoyable.
                That snoop dogg dude was pretty good too. Spoiler Alert: It was funny when he walked into the studio and that big ass light skin Rick Ross lookin dude was like "who this" and he's like "I'm Snoop D-o-double g, who you" and he got so pissed lmao.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  That snoop dogg dude was pretty good too. Spoiler Alert: It was funny when he walked into the studio and that big ass light skin Rick Ross lookin dude was like "who this" and he's like "I'm Snoop D-o-double g, who you" and he got so pissed lmao.
                  Oh man, that was hilarious, yea definitely another good scene.

They were pissed though because Snoop was wearing a blue bandana, same as the guy he was with, and the Rick Ross dude were apart of the bloods.
                  Last edited by BS10; Tue Aug 25, 2015, 03:02 PM.
                  #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Oh man, that was hilarious, yea definitely another good scene.

They were pissed though because Snoop was wearing a blue bandana, same as the guy he was with, and the Rick Ross dude were apart of the bloods.
                    That "Rick Ross " dude is Suge Knight lol
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

That dude is crazy as fuck. I heard the Jerry Keller regrets not letting Eazy E kill Suge Knight, and Eazy's son is speculating that Suge might have injected Eazy with HIV and a few people have backed up that claim. Crazy shit man

Comment

i know lol
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Finally saw Jurassic World in IMAX tonight. It was awesome. I went in not seeing the trailer and I am really glad I went that route. No spoilers for me.

Comment

• I don't know what to think about this one:

Its like Pleasantville meets Friday the 13th ... could it possibly be good?!.. it might...

Comment

• Yet another remake...

This is no simple remake though ... I've been waiting for this day to come ... not sure how I feel about this one either. It has to be good though .. otherwise an entire generation will rise up and smite Disney. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                I don't know what to think about this one:

Its like Pleasantville meets Friday the 13th ... could it possibly be good?!.. it might...
                                Looks like a fun movie.

I think the next movie I see will be Maze Runner 2. I saw Maze Runner last year and went into it with no expectations, not even wanting to see it. It surprised the hell out of me, it was a very entertaining movie. So naturally I have to see the second now.

Comment

Working...
                                X