GT: TOR Raptors @ PHI 76ers: MCW Drops a Quadruple Double on T.dot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Am i the only the only one not impressed wiht Rudy tonight? I understand the 8 assists. But he's 6/14 from the field. And the shots the he missed tonight were just crazy TOUGH shots. Just dumb shots. At one point, Leo sounds irritated by the shots that Rudy takes. And Leo is the most homer Raptors broadcaster we have.
    I haven't really been impressed with Rudy at all since he joined the team. He had a nice stretch in the honeymoon period, and other than that he's been exactly the kind of player I thought, especially in regards to shot selection and general consistency, as his effort can waiver not just on any given night, but on any given play.

Comment

• It's sinking

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        He missed a lot of easy shot right at the rim though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        http://stats.nba.com/playerShotchart...layerID=200752

He's making only 39% of his 'post', 'rim' shots this season. Go to guy

Comment

• Whats with Rudy missin right beside the bucket? The set shot is the very first thing they teach kids about in Basketball.

Guy is a legit and long 6'8 dude crazy athletic why is he so shit around the basket? Lebron is league best 78% there why is Rudy a 39% ?

Ross had a nice dunk hope he continues to build of this, greaat fake for a 3 then drive and dunk he goes up strong for such a lanky dude.

Comment

• Why did JV play only played 21 minutes? And I don't want this team to trade DeMar.

Comment

• Correction. 6/16 not 6/14. Carry on...
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Correction. 6/16 not 6/14. Carry on...
                Yeah I thought 6/14 l

Comment

Correction. 6/16 not 6/14. Carry on...
                  Yeah I thought 6/14 looked too good. His 6/16 is actually gonna drop his season average, which is at 38% lol...

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    Why did JV play only played 21 minutes? And I don't want this team to trade DeMar.
                    He was having a shit night. Looked a bit out of it or something. Couldn't seem to really find his way and ended up making some bad choices.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      He was having a shit night. Looked a bit out of it or something. Couldn't seem to really find his way and ended up making some bad choices.
                      The decision made no sense. It was a comfortable second half for the raps. Let your second year big man play through a less than stellar game. Did DC bench Gay when he was on his way to brick 37 shots vs Houston? DC is quick to pull both JV and TR for simple mistakes at times..

Comment

• No ones really talking about how awesome Ross' game was huh

Makes sense I guess considering how many called him a bust
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          The decision made no sense. It was a comfortable second half for the raps. Let your second year big man play through a less than stellar game. Did DC bench Gay when he was on his way to brick 37 shots vs Houston? DC is quick to pull both JV and TR for simple mistakes at times..
                          Yes the game was had, but at least he wasn't benching him when Jonas was having a great game. Those are the ones that really piss me off...."Oh, Jonas has 14 and 6 at halftime, better bench him for the last quarter and a half"....

I agree it would've been nice to see him play more, but Jonas looked really out of it. I get the impression he just feels lost on this team some nights...lost in the shuffle. Like a forgotten man (it is how his teammates treat him on the floor). Maybe it was something else tonight, who knows? Maybe he had a bad cheesesteak at Pat's King of Steaks.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            No ones really talking about how awesome Ross' game was huh

Wanna have a Ross love-in? Let's do it!

Ross can be a very effective player in this league. He has all the tools, and just like I and some others assumed last year, all he really needs is a regular role that lets him build confidence. He played well last year until the Gay trade sent him to the bench. People blame the dunk contest, but it was clearly the Gay trade. Casey let Anderson play through a slump, but wouldn't let his rookie do the same because he was "trying to win".

I don't know where Ross fits in in the end. He has enough tools to be a pretty, or even very good player. At worst I still see a 3 and D guy who has a few more tools than that, especially scoring-wise. He tends to play with good ball instincts too.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              No ones really talking about how awesome Ross' game was huh

I'm just glad that they're finally utilizing him correctly. Catch and shoot guy. 3D ala MoPete. Like what i've been saying here forever.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think Gay is missing a lot of easy baskets near the rim because of the shots he takes near the basket. Not only is he taking contested shots on the wing, but whenever I see him drive into the paint he ends up going straight into 2-3 defenders. Even though baskets near the rim are easy, the presence of more bodies in the paint can make them a lot more difficult.
                                He seems to be obsessed with having a crap load of defenders on him before hoisting a shot up.
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X