GT: TOR Raptors @ PHI 76ers: MCW Drops a Quadruple Double on T.dot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    If Phili loses to the Raptors they are going to hit the panic button and blow it up.
    There's nothing to blow up in Philly. They're a roster of kids and spare parts. They're in anything but "win now" mode.

Comment

Raps will win this one. That's how it has gone this year, stink it up a couple games then win just enough games to instill hope that maybe this team is decent.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        There's nothing to blow up in Philly. They're a roster of kids and spare parts. They're in anything but "win now" mode.
        Well, they'll still probably, at least at some point, decide to trade some of their "core" guys, since their core is clearly weak. Namely Turner, Young and Hawes. They're all playing pretty well right now. Especially Hawes. Guy is averaging 15 and 10 with 3+ assists and almost 2 blocks, shooting just under 50%, but shooting a freakin crazy .465 from 3 pt range. I don't know if his value is skyrocketing, but it's gotta be higher than last year.

Comment

I never considered those guys to be "core" guys, but I suppose you're right. That mainly speaks of how shitty their core is, lol

Comment

I never considered those guys to be "core" guys, but I suppose you're right. That mainly speaks of how shitty their core is, lol
            Hence the use of quotation marks

Comment

He was kidding
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                If Phili wins against the Raptors they are going to hit the panic button and blow it up.
                Fixed.

Comment

Any bets on how our tank commander (I mean Casey) will lose this game? I'm guessing small ball. JV will probably get 25 minutes and no time in the 4th.

Comment

Oh boy. I can only imagine Tank Nation if Philly beat the Raps tonight
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        I wonder how Buycks feels about the coaching on this team... xD
                        OG is our king

Comment

50 shots for DD and Rudy tonite.

Over or under?

Comment

Pregnant wife went to bed early, time to combine Raps game (laptop), Assassins Creed (PS3) and rum. A winning formula.

This team's success will come from the block; low post, high post and trade.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Well, at least they're passing more.
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                                Well, at least they're passing more.
                                That'll last a quarter.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X