Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: 4th seed in the East? Atlantic Division Leaders? Check and Check!

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Lead up to two games.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    anyone know where i can find this episode?
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic All-Star iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    anyone know where i can find this episode?
    theres no video of it. i actually edited the text in that gif

heres the original video:

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    theres no video of it. i actually edited the text in that gif i forget what it originally said.

heres the original video:

Ohh hahaha. I thought someone actually predicted that and it was his reaction
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Brandon wrote: View Post
    This is a clear playoff team, but I think it could be improved in the following ways.

There's been talk of Ross to Orlando for Afflalo. If that happens, Derozan should be gone next. He just takes too many shots away from the other guys. Afflalo is a more efficient, well-rounded player. What they could really use is a scoring 4 like David Lee or L.M. Aldridge. If they could get a guy like that for Derozan, that would be great. Maybe dump the 2014 pick for a good 3. Afflalo and Lowry would be the best backcourt in the East, and moving Johnson to the bench would be a more ideal role for him -- while still playing starter minutes. They might even have cap space after these trades, I'm not sure. Obviously Lowry would have to re-sign.
    Lol thank God almighty you're not the gm

Raptors Republic All-Star iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

its kind of hilarious when we first landed at the top of the atlantic everyone (including me) was laughing at the potential division title giving them 4th seed. and now our ACTUAL RECORD legitimately gives us the 4th seed anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a clear playoff team, but I think it could be improved in the following ways.

There's been talk of Ross to Orlando for Afflalo. If that happens, Derozan should be gone next. He just takes too many shots away from the other guys. Afflalo is a more efficient, well-rounded player. What they could really use is a scoring 4 like David Lee or L.M. Aldridge. If they could get a guy like that for Derozan, that would be great. Maybe dump the 2014 pick for a good 3. Afflalo and Lowry would be the best backcourt in the East, and moving Johnson to the bench would be a more ideal role for him -- while still playing starter minutes. They might even have cap space after these trades, I'm not sure. Obviously Lowry would have to re-sign.
    Trade TRoss ? He may be becoming the next Vince Carter.

8. Like enlightenment liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter e_wheazhy_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Brandon Colangelo over here. Make these moves and we're back to square one, years of mediocrity and inflexibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Post Thanks / Like

It's funny how once the longer you hold onto the division lead the more you believe you can actually win the division.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Masai Ujiri wrote: View Post
    Lol thank God almighty you're not the gm
    Quote e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Brandon Colangelo over here. Make these moves and we're back to square one, years of mediocrity and inflexibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone suggests basically Ross and DeRozan for Afflalo and LaMarcus Aldridge and these are the replies?

Raptors Republic Starter e_wheazhy_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    Someone suggests basically Ross and DeRozan for Afflalo and LaMarcus Aldridge and these are the replies?
    I'm against trading Ross for afflalo. That's like giving up Trey Burke for Mo Williams
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

13. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    One trade (Ross/Afflalo) we'd be stupid to make, and the other DeMar/Aldridge would never happen (LA going nowhere, certainly not for a SG, as good as DeMar is becoming), so thanking God that the GM isn't thinking in fantasy, go for it now, terms is a no brainer.

Thread Information