GT: WSH Wizards @ TOR Raptors 7pm: Novak healthy, emphasis on asts & more JV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon wrote:
    For that, you earn your way off my ignore list.
    Such a privilege!

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

"We dont listen to them anaylistics"
        -Demar Derozan (paraphrase)
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The Wiz have had a fairly difficult schedule playing teams like SA, OKC, Miami, Dallas and Minnesota. They must be looking at this Raptor game as an easy win. It's not going to be easy for the Raps. Ariza I believe is injured so they will be weak at the SF spot. Could be a big game for Gay as he'll have Webster on him.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Can he really be any worse than Buycks?
            He's really really trying to be.
            "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

Comment

I like this match-up for DeRozan offensively on Beal, Beal is giving up a couple inches, and isn't a great defender from my eyes. Not to mention DeRozan has been consistent to start the season, which is a first, plus he's feeling it. Already three +30 point games this season.

I personally feel Julyan Stone would be really effective playing the back-up. To remind everyone, Wall is one of those point guards in the league with good size at 6'4. Stone's height could help level out any size Lowry gives up to Wall.

Rudy Gay has finally been getting it, he's passing the ball more, his defense has actually been solid, and while he's still launching terrible shots, he's putting up good ones and closer to the basket.

I'm a little hurt Fields isn't getting much time, mainly because it isn't for bad play - I thought he was the best wing on the team behind DeRozan to start the season. Anyways, I have totally changed my mind on Ross, and he's going to be a really, really good two-way player in this league; I love his place recently.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Can he really be any worse than Buycks?
                this reminds me of one of the funny things I saw in a preseason thread. Forgot who did it. It was a comparison of last year's team to this year's at each position. It said something like Augustin/Buycks >> Lucas/Telfair. I remember thinking that represented the usual Raptor fandom. IF someone had reversed the names, I'm sure we all would have said...yeah! Lucas! Telfair!! They're going to be so much better than what we had last year. Same s#&*. Different year.

Comment

The team has played two very good games recently, against Memphis and against Philadelphia. It has lost two games in overtime to playoff contenders in the West. This week and next week there are only two games scheduled, so there has been plenty of time to practice. We saw some of the results of that against Philadelphia, so I hope for continued improvement, along with a shortened rotation. This should be a good test for the team, and a win would solidify first place in the division, meaning greater confidence for guys like DeRozan that are sick and tired of losing.
                  Last edited by caccia; Fri Nov 22, 2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

and an anti tank run that will lead them straight to pick # 14...whoopty fucking doo

Comment

Anybody wanna bet the over/under on the # of times the announcers will say "1st place Toronto Raptors"??? lol jeesh

Comment

I hate how they talk about the Philly game. LIke the Raps put on a clinic against a good team. Philly looked every bit the tanking team everyone expected to see from the start of the season.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          Anybody wanna bet the over/under on the # of times the announcers will say "1st place Toronto Raptors"??? lol jeesh
                          Hey, if it means that Matt Devlin will stop using "summertime 3" and "analytical 3". I want to punch Devlin in the jaw every time he drops one of those...NO, scratch that. I want to go apeshit on his knees with a crowbar.

Comment

Wonder if Casey will consider using Stone if Wall gets on a roll
                            At least we won't see Augustin

Comment

Will we see dream shakes from Marcin Gortat tonight? hm?

Comment

Rudy Gay will have a good game. It's like playing his home team since his from Baltimore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X