GT: WSH Wizards @ TOR Raptors 7pm: Novak healthy, emphasis on asts & more JV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Are you serious? Beal didn't even get hit. That was a clear flop!
    IN fact, one could say it was the definition of how they give flop warnings. Beal flinched from Jonas' motion without getting hit, and it resulted in the ref blowing his whistle. If Beal actually had fallen, 100% sure he would've gotten a flop warning.

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan > Bradley Beal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• As long as we keep playing teams when they're having their worst game of the season we'll be fine.

Comment

• Why when a team is playing bad we say they are just playing like garbage. MAYBE just MAYBE it's our defense that is causing these teams to look bad. But hey that's just my opinion. We are 6th in Defensive efficiency or something like that.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Amir man.....wtf with inbound/outlet passes. Since last year at least (don't remember before that) he seems to have like a brainfart pass every few games on that type of play. What gives Amir? Just pass the ball straight to your open teammate. Why are you throwing a weak bounce pass 5 feet ahead of DeMar? There's no pressure at all. I don't get it....I mean, I know one could say with the half almost over he wanted his teammates to catch it further up the court....but you know, his teammate has to know and be ready for that.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              DeMar DeRozan > Bradley Beal
              Certainly. The problem is the unspoken "right now." If Beal can find his top shooting form consistently he's easily better than DeRozan on offense, and really, all it takes is work to improve on DeMar's D.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                Washington is doing nearly as good a job giving this game to Toronto that Philly did. It's easy to look good against such terrible teams. I do like the unselfish play... but Gay... jeebus
                Him and Demar are going in two different directions it seems.
                Its like Demar gets it .. and Rudy just doesn't at all.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  DeMar DeRozan > Bradley Beal

Serious question: is Demar paying you for all this?
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Why when a team is playing bad we say they are just playing like garbage. MAYBE just MAYBE it's our defense that is causing these teams to look bad. But hey that's just my opinion. We are 6th in Defensive efficiency or something like that.
                    Well, with THIS team it's not just our D. They have coughed up a lot of turnovers that no half-decent team should....Looking at you Wall (who has 4, and I think they were all "bad" turnovers).

Comment

• But yes I'm not going to act like we aren't playing badly offensively as well. If this were a better team they would capitalize on our mistakes. But I also think sometimes playing crappy teams causes you to do a lot more risky things or almost play down to them. I know we should never do that but it happens to many teams all the time.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Fucking Rudy Gay
                        LOL. Are you the guy who screamed that when he hit the winning j against the Raps at the ACC?

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Him and Demar are going in two different directions it seems.
                          Its like Demar gets it .. and Rudy just doesn't at all.
                          Yup. Demar's still looking to move the ball around. Rudy isn't. But, Casey's actually pulled him early twice, which is great.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Serious question: is Demar paying you for all this?
                            I wish.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              IN fact, one could say it was the definition of how they give flop warnings. Beal flinched from Jonas' motion without getting hit, and it resulted in the ref blowing his whistle. If Beal actually had fallen, 100% sure he would've gotten a flop warning.
                              By definition that was absolutely a flop! That wasn't even an exaggeration of being it. It was purely acting. Unfortunately, like you said, because he didn't fall, he won't get a flop warning. Although I have to say, JV shouldn't have tried to clear so aggressively. I appreciate the effort and toughness, but floppers will only take advantage of that and try to get calls when there shouldn't be.

Comment

• Lol. Rudy Gay got benched there late in the 2nd. I'm guessing because of his shot selection. Good move by Casey. I'm seriously getting tired of Rudy Gay. The shots that this guy take is just so DUMB.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X