GT: WSH Wizards @ TOR Raptors 7pm: Novak healthy, emphasis on asts & more JV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig wrote: View Post
    heh, nice to watch Wall put whoever it was that was talking shit about him earliers foot firmly in their mouth. Dude is a Tiger
    I guarantee multiple idiotic plays from him before this game is over.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

heh, nice to watch Wall put whoever it was that was talking shit about him earliers foot firmly in their mouth. Dude is a Tiger
      Well, he has 21 pts...23 now...he also has 1 assist and 4 TOs. That would be a fine statline if he were a wing, not a PG. His team's O still looks pretty awful. He still doesn't look like he knows how to run a team at all.

Comment

• JV looks like he's gonna cry
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Okay all he's doing is stealing the ball and going all the way. That does not impress me.
          Ya, leading a 24-6 run is shit

Comment

• Wall and Beal having atrocious games and we're only up 2
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              JV looks like he's gonna cry
              He looks incredibly frustrated. Saw him shaking his head out on the court multiple times. That's never a good sign.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                I guarantee multiple idiotic plays from him before this game is over.
                That floater from the free throw line is #1
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• they aren;t stealing the ball we are handing it to them

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Well, he has 21 pts...23 now...he also has 1 assist and 4 TOs. That would be a fine statline if he were a wing, not a PG. His team's O still looks pretty awful. He still doesn't look like he knows how to run a team at all.
                    To be fair, he has been averaging almost 10 dimes a game this year.

Comment

Ya, leading a 24-6 run is shit
                      I'm not saying he's shit, I'm saying stealing a ball and then having an easy fast break is not like some next level shit. He hasn't shown he can run a team, or hit a jumper consistently or play smart. Anyone can steal a ball and finish on an easy fast break. If Derozan did that people wouldn't be going off acting like he turned some page and is sooo good now.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Nice to see the lead but wizards have missed a ton of gimmies. Hopefully it was the defence and not bad luck
                        Just checked back in now. Whoops.

Comment

• If I was JV I'd want a trade.

Comment

• Bahahahaha

Comment

• intentional

Comment

• Hey how bout that, now Toronto looks like the terrible team that can't run a play or get a stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X