Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    I guess I'll be the one to mention that Demar has completely disappeared
    He was being doubled team. He passed the ball out. Made right basketball play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 32-15 in the 3rd quarter

They better learn how to deal with the double-team

Amir back in

Comment

• Washington is only back in this game because of turnovers by us. Trust me. They are horrendous in the half court unless Beal is hitting shots like crazy
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          They have been double teaming him like crazy and Gay is playing like shit so there is no one to take the pressure off of him. Calm down.
          And that's the problem with the Demar. Take away his scoring and there's nothing else.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The Wizards have stepped up the D since half time, but the Raps have to protect the ball better. Too many turnovers where the D played a simple trap pressure then closed the passing lane after the Raps jumped to make the pass.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Lowry!!!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Gets Novak for three point threat, cant shoot the three.

Comment

• KYLE IS PLAYING SO GOOD!!! This is the Kyle I know from Houston
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Ok tankers let us hear it

I wish you'd cut these type of comments out.

Every time something bad happens we're suppose to say told ya!

And then every time something good happens you say told ya!

C'mon man

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      I wish you'd cut these type of comments out.

Every time something bad happens we're suppose to say told ya!

And then every time something good happens you say told ya!

C'mon man
                      I'm just falling y'all lead.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Smart time out by wittmen, not something I'm used to as a raps fan

Comment

• Great response to the Q

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            KYLE IS PLAYING SO GOOD!!! This is the Kyle I know from Houston
                            Kyle sucks.

Comment

• I love honey nut cheerios but that commercial is awful.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                The Wizards have stepped up the D since half time, but the Raps have to protect the ball better. Too many turnovers where the D played a simple trap pressure then closed the passing lane after the Raps jumped to make the pass.
                                Exactly. I feel we will win this game. That was really the only reason why they got back into the game. We weren't prepared for them to trap you can tell. This is a good learning experience. And this one guy is giving Wall sooo much credit just because he gets an easy steal after a guy is trapped and then finishes at the other end. That really isn't anything special. Anyone of our players can do that if we trapped someone. That doesn't all of a sudden make him this All Star player.

Comment

Working...
                                X