No announcement yet.

If the Raptors are buyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously, danny granger at $10M per? But DD isn't even worth $9.5M per remember!

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
      I like the idea of going after Danny Granger...if he stays healthy the rest of the year...resign him at around 10m.
      10 mil is way too much for Granger and his knees.

Dead serious when I say 2 to 3 mil tops. Anything else is just too risky because of how easily his career could end.

Comment

Granger is toast, sadly. You never want to see injuries derail a career.

The reason he fell on draft night was his knees if I recall correctly.

It took a while but they eventually crumbled.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
          Randle is a potential all star but he has yet to play against an elite defender this season like Wiggins who owned Randle (sort of) last season.

Not the biggest fan of Randle's game myself. He's beasting young cats that haven't matured physically as much as himself. He only goes left and I have a strong feeling he won't be big enough to bully players in the NBA but doesn't have enough of a finesse game to keep opponents honest.

I actually like him as a prospect less than Wiggins, Smart, Jabari, Exum, or Selden. I would take Ehmbid over him as well as I think his ceiling his much higher than Julius.

Comment

I would buy solid PF, and vet PG.

Greg Monroe + 2014 2nd rounder + an expiring for Fields, Novak and 2014 1st round pick (top 15 protected) sounds good to me

Comment

Working...
            X