Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're Remaking' RoadHouse'.............................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're Remaking' RoadHouse'.............................

First it's released that they're doing a remake of 'Point Break' and now this...for the love of Pat Swayze, no more!

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/its-d...of-road-house/
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's an idea: do something original. I'm tired of all these movie remakes and cover songs.

Comment

Terrible

Comment

how do you remake a movie that is widely loved for how unintentionally awful it is?!?!

you can't recreate unintentional awfulness

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            how do you remake a movie that is widely loved for how unintentionally awful it is?!?!

you can't recreate unintentional awfulness
            It was directed by a guy named Rowdy...you can't expect to touch that shit.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

they got it so right the first time. doesn't need a remake. my moms vagina goes all mushy when she sees patrick doing his morning taichi

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                my moms vagina goes all mushy

Also, check this..\

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...Patrick-Swayze

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  First it's released that they're doing a remake of 'Point Break' and now this...for the love of Pat Swayze, no more!

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/its-d...of-road-house/
                  And now there's even worse news that Ronda Rouse will star..

Comment

The problem is a complete lack of originality.

Anyway, Weekend at Bernie's, you're on deck.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      The problem is a complete lack of originality.

Anyway, Weekend at Bernie's, you're on deck.
                      But its Roadhouse with a female lead. That's completely original

Comment

I'm sure it will be top notch and not a cash grab taking advantage of the name power of one of the greatest action movies of the 80's.

Comment

It hasn't even been mentioned thats its Ronda Rousey who will be reprising the role made famous by Swayze... she could definitely contribute to unintentional awfulness.

Comment

Maybe she follows it up with a "Ghost" reboot? Maybe they split it up into an 'epic' trilogy...

Comment

Rousy should just remake every Swayze movie replacing her but using the exact same script. Dirty dancing would be cool

Comment

Working...
                              X