Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dec 15th predictions

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

If Toronto sent Novak and Hansbrough to Houston for Asik, the trade would likely go through. Houston could probably use some help at power forward, and the system, as S.R. points out, would be good for Novak.

2. Like KeonClark liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote caccia wrote: View Post
    If Toronto sent Novak and Hansbrough to Houston for Asik, the trade would likely go through. Houston could probably use some help at power forward, and the system, as S.R. points out, would be good for Novak.
    I think Houston would want Amir at least in return (along with Novak). I don't want Asik though. Include a 3rd team like OKC and maybe ask for Reggie Jackson/Lamb/Perry Jones and a late 1st back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote caccia wrote: View Post
    I'd be concerned about Asik's skill-set overlap with Jonas, but Novak + Hansbrough is a pretty good package. A lot of teams could use 3 pt shooting + rebounding help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information