• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudy gay banning stat sheets. wtf?

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/23...nity-not-stats

I wouldn't want to be depressed either.

Comment

Banning the stats sheets so he can chuck more shots and no one would even notice?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ladies and Gents: Rudy "Stalin" Gay.

Next thing you know he'll be asking them to doctor last years game sheets to make his FG% look better.

Comment

Everyone have different ways to treat slumps..

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha - the unintentional comedy scale just exploded.

Rudy "Please ignore the fact that I took 25 shots, shot 30%, and had 2 assissts" Gay doesn't want his teammates to "play for stats"? (AKA "see my sh*tty ball-hogging stat line") Gee, that's awfully team-first of him. Wtg, Rudy!

Best quote: "I just wanted to nip it in the butt." The Toronto Sun: Where Quality Still Matters.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahhhahaha
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

What I would give to know how MU and his team reacted to this.

Guys, we need a mole in the organization.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Lol if he really wanted to build team unity, he should be doing it on the court and not in the locker room. :P
                  OG is our king

Comment

Gay Jukin's Stats!
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

All I can say is
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

You miss every long 2 you don't take, guys
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Statistics can't win you ball games, but scoring at will can

Comment

I have Mixed Feelings about this, on one side "Yeah Good, take command lead this team" on the other side its like who on the team needed those drastic measures besides and your best friend plus on contract years.....I'm not in the locker room i don't know maybe Aaron Gray & Austin Daye almost got in a fist fight while bragging about their stats.

I think someone is scared of getting traded.

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                              I have Mixed Feelings about this, on one side "Yeah Good, take command lead this team" on the other side its like who on the team needed those drastic measures besides and your best friend plus on contract years.....I'm not in the locker room i don't know maybe Aaron Gray & Austin Daye almost got in a fist fight while bragging about their stats.

I think someone is scared of getting traded.
                              I find it to be absolutely ridiculous.

A lot of useful information can be had by players looking at the stat sheet - both your own team and the opponent.

I find it really strange? funny? hypocritical? sad? (take your pick) that the guy with no conscious on shooting is the one laying down the edict.

It is a good way to not get disgusted looks from your teammates though as they peruse the sheet.

Comment

Working...
                              X