Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps biggest needs: A PG and inside scoring

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nb...065021189.html

New front office is trying its best to be patient and evaluate the roster before making changes, sources said. Toronto's needs: a point guard and inside scoring.
    Matches with the warlord MU's desire for more assists, so i guess he prefers a more traditional point guard.

Definitely agree with more inside scoring.

Doesn't necessarily mean a big that scores inside though, as say a wing that gets into the paint.
    @sweatpantsjer

Also worth noting from the article is Sacramento wants desperately wants a SF
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I see youre having an great discussion here. Keep on
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nb...065021189.html

Matches with the warlord MU's desire for more assists, so i guess he prefers a more traditional point guard.

Definitely agree with more inside scoring.

Doesn't necessarily mean a big that scores inside though, as say a wing that gets into the paint.
          Also worth noting that a better PG (or coach, or both depending on where you think the problem is) would be better at getting the bigs we currently have more touches in better spots (as in, inside). So to me, this is far and away the biggest/must urgent problem to fix.

Comment

I think that if we replace Rudy with any other wing with a significantly higher basketball IQ our team would play better offensively. Not having a clear cut "go to scorer" would hopefully force the team to move the ball more. Everyone would probably get more shots as a result, instead of all of the shots belonging to our two starting wings.
            OG is our king

Comment

Not sure anyone is going to be an inside scorer sharing the court with Rudy and DeMar.

Comment

I think they mean back up PG. When they mean PG. Lowry is playing well to start the season. Even though his changing his game on the fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Our biggest need right now is a counsellor.

Someone that will teach Jonas to rip into Rudy & DeMar every time they ignore him wide open in the post.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post

Someone that will teach Jonas to rip into Rudy & DeMar every time they ignore him wide open in the post.
                    That should be Mr Casey.

Comment

a point guard coming off the bench that keeps the offence on schedule and plays within himself would do wonders for this team. I don't mind buycks as a project for the coming years but a consistent back up point guard who knows his role would make such a difference. Although,they are at such a premium in the NBA for a reason, very tough to acquire.
                      "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        Having just read a couple other threads, I thought for sure you were going to start naming some posters around here.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

This is it, Masai check it out. http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=qj3csaz

We go win now. Rondo is awesome. We ship our Rudy who I like but his inefficiency is killing us, replace him with Deng. Bench is loaded up with vets.

Chicago does this in order to tank while still putting buts in the seats and saving money for next year. Maybe we throw in a draft pick.

Boston does this to tank as well, great young prospects for the future.

Comment

Mapko wrote: View Post
                            That should be Mr Casey.
                            But it's not. ....

Comment

Working...
                            X