Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: November 26th - Brooklyn @ Toronto 7pm (Raptors dodge a bullet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I think I'd rather have lost to Utah than the nets in their current state. Jesus this was embarrassing. Raptors were made fun of for being #1 in the titanic division and now they're gonna be made fun of for breaking the nets losing streak. Cant win either way.

Comment

• Kidd is so in over his head. What a joke.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• you know how things often look different live? I was at the game and i think the period where the deficit ballooned from 5 to 15, while I stared at JV on the bench, felt like about 7 hours

Comment

• Poor effort by a bunch of guys cost them.

But it was also the perfect storm of Casey idiocy. Inexplicable rotations. Terrible end of game clock management. Poor use of timeouts. Improper use of personnel. The inability to get the ball in the right hands in key situations.

I am down with Casey for a tank. But if they want win then he needs to go.

Comment

• Everybody keeps complaining about that final play, but yeesh, come on - we were down two to the third-worst team in the league. Repeat: we were losing to the third-worst team in the league already; we were behind for most of the game. Nobody try to tell me this is a playoff team. Nobody. Playoff teams don't lose to the third-worst team in the league like this.

Comment

• BTW....I'm in. Surprisingly tough to find an unused tank pic. Likely a different one to come tomorrow though.

Comment

• Amir in the corner and Novak crashing the glass. Just. The mind boggling stupidity of that. It's just. I don't even know anymore. Senseless. No one thinks that's a good idea. Baffling.

What must Ujiri be thinking watching this?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Amir in the corner and Novak crashing the glass. Just. The mind boggling stupidity of that. It's just. I don't even know anymore. Senseless. No one thinks that's a good idea. Baffling.

Comment

Amir in the corner and Novak crashing the glass. Just. The mind boggling stupidity of that. It's just. I don't even know anymore. Senseless. No one thinks that's a good idea. Baffling.

I don't care, I just want him to do something. Now.
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Kidd's reaction after the game was like, "wow, I'm not the worst coach in the league. Thank god."

Comment

• And that Brooklyn team was without Williams, Lopez, Kirilenko and Terry...

Too many negatives to get into, but I was impressed by DeRozan. It's like he's gotten to the point where he's so fed up that he has said "fuck it, I'll do it myself" the past few games... if he played like this consistently (including chipping in on the glass and with assists, as he did tonight), he'd be well worth his $9.5M.

Comment

• I wonder what it must be like to be one of Casey's assistants? Or maybe they're happy because they know they have a shot at a short term promotion at some point this year?

Comment

It's amazing, just thinking about it over and over. In no possible way does it make sense.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Kudos to Lowry and Derozan. Demar was fantastic but so was Lowry. Shouldn't be overlooked in all the awfulness and horrible coaching blunders.

Comment

Working...
                                X