Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: November 26th - Brooklyn @ Toronto 7pm (Raptors dodge a bullet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I agree our 07 'division title' is quite stupid, but why compare it to the Celtics, the most heralded team in the league, possibly all of sports? You would have worked well in 1940 as a German propagandist!
    Divisional rival? Strive for greatness? Lots of good reasons.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
      I think it would be entertaining if Jason Kidd decided to start at PG in D Will's place.
      Pretty sure Lenny Wilkins did that back in the day for the Sonics.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I agree our 07 'division title' is quite stupid, but why compare it to the Celtics, the most heralded team in the league, possibly all of sports? You would have worked well in 1940 as a German propagandist!
        Maybe because my great grandfather did worked in rebelion propoganda haha. Axel pretty much backed me up, also I used this as an comparison, how some teams don't even use this division thing, unless they have so many of those that these banners fill out the arena, in case of toronto I would understand something like this:
        http://www.sportzin.com/forums/uploa...1268552599.jpg
        at least few of them, but now its rather embarrasing than glorious.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Flu attack :-)
          Rudy "I won't give you the ball but I just might give you a virus" Gay - ladies and gentlemen, your 18 million dollar man!
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Flu attack :-)
            Sweet merciful crap...will tonight be the night we see Casey's secret small ball weapon? Four PGs with a wing playing C?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Sweet merciful crap...will tonight be the night we see Casey's secret small ball weapon? Four PGs with a wing playing C?
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I'm interested to see who will get back up duties at PG tonight. I will like if DJ can get back into any kind of his old form it would be better for the team. I would hate Buycks to lose his spot cause he went to his dad's funeral though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Rudy, Amir and Tyler are all expected to play tonight... I say they just go out and cough all over the Nets... LOL

As for DJ vs Buycks, I'd say its still Buycks spot to lose; Casey seems to trust him.
                  Though DJ did play well in a few minutes the other night.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    I think it would be entertaining if Jason Kidd decided to start at PG in D Will's place.
                    Lol

Comment

"Gay, Amir Johnson and Tyler Hansbrough all participated in shoot around despite battling bouts of the flu. They're all expected to play Tuesday."

Lewenberg

It sounds like they are doing better. If so, would be great to see the team climb back to .500 so soon.

Comment

If Jordan can drop 38 in the Finals with the flu, I'm sure Hansbrough can drop 3 pts - 8 boards and a stare-down with KG.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Paul Pierce calls out the coaching staff...

Fav line:

"We got to understand teams aren't going to play the same way they did in the first half as they did in the second half because teams make adjustments..." - PP

2 reasons to love it.
                          1. All coaches should make adjustments at half time.
                          2. His quote seems to make it sound as though the 2nd half comes first.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/celtics-ta...bcs&ocid=yahoo

Comment

Wow, you rarely hear a player call out coaches like that without the obligatory,' we got outplayed, outcoached, out-everything".

The Kidd hire is clearly not showing well early on. I confess that I didn't really have a problem with it at the time but, in retrospect, it was a very questionable move. Of course, once/if they get healthy, they'll start winning and Kidd will be a genius....

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                              Wow, you rarely hear a player call out coaches like that without the obligatory,' we got outplayed, outcoached, out-everything".

The Kidd hire is clearly not showing well early on. I confess that I didn't really have a problem with it at the time but, in retrospect, it was a very questionable move. Of course, once/if they get healthy, they'll start winning and Kidd will be a genius....
                              I predicted that Kidd would struggle and be an early candidate to get fired (http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ot-going-first) but even then I didn't expect PP or KG being the ones openly complaining in the media. I figured they were the 2 most professional guys on the team and that it would be Deron, JJ or Blatche to say something first.

Comment

Hope they dont underestimte the Nets. KG, Pierce and JJ always puts up big numbers against the Raps.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X