Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: November 26th - Brooklyn @ Toronto 7pm (Raptors dodge a bullet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they smoke crack in the raptors huddle or something cause that is the only conclusion that makes any sense when you see the plays they come up with out of a huddle.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I'm actually not that mad at that play. Amir can hit that and they wouldn't have left anyone else open like that.
      Yes he can. But if Casey actually drew up this play then he's fucking moron and should be sent to coach d-league team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is bad example of out-of-box coaching.

Comment

• Comment

• Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 6s
          Dwayne Casey used a timeout to set up a game-winning corner 3 from Amir Johnson. I think that's a fireable offense. Pack your bags, Dwayne.

Comment

• Rudy made a good read there. If he took that shot it would have been a horrendous shot. Amir was WIDE open and it was a corner three. I can live with that. The problem was our defense not that final shot. We came out with no energy and no defense.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• On what planet does Amir Johnson get set up for a corner 3 to win the game? And in what universe does rudy gay make that pass? Casey is a loser this team in doomed. #stealthtank
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• watch out for the win against miami lol
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post

But the thing is...

Amir's man shouldn't have doubled of off Gay; they should have conceded the layup. So I don't know wtf anyone was thinking; Toronto's coaches, Brooklyn's coaches...
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• WTF happened? I stopped watching when we were down by 15.

Comment

Rudy made a good read there. If he took that shot it would have been a horrendous shot. Amir was WIDE open and it was a corner three. I can live with that. The problem was our defense not that final shot. We came out with no energy and no defense.
                      Why is Amir spotted up in the corner? And why is Novak the one crashing the glass?
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Rudy made a good read there. If he took that shot it would have been a horrendous shot. Amir was WIDE open and it was a corner three. I can live with that. The problem was our defense not that final shot. We came out with no energy and no defense.
                        That wasn't a read. That was a set play. And one that deserves somebody getting a clipboard thrown at them.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Why is Amir spotted up in the corner? And why is Novak the one crashing the glass?
                          Comedy of errors.

Comment

NO NO NO

THIS IS BIG NO, EVEN HIGH SCHOOL COACHES SAY THAT!!! YOU DON'T GIVE A BALL TO A PLAYER WHO CAN'T SHOOT 3s WHEN GAME IS ON THE LINE!!!

This is perfect example of bad coaching or our leader stupidity!

Comment

• I don't think Casey set that up, you can see Rudy made that decision when he realized the whole team was converging on him. But yes if that was the set play he needs to get fired LOL
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Any time you can draw up a play for a poor 3 point shooter who's been awful all game you have to do it
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X