Time for a change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a change

I hate losing more than anyone knows but this team we have can , I repeat can make playoffs but we can not win it all. As a fan I truly wish demar which I do like his game and Rudy which I think so a great scorer need to be traded along with Amir who should be in on a playoff team and Lowry who I personally think is shit. To get a big man to go with jv.

I am sorry to all other raptor fans but scrape this team and I don't think it's coaching will never ever win it.

Raptors are talented enough by they are not not smart enough

Comment

Blow it up!

Blow it up!

Blow it up!

Comment

December 15.
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          December 15.
          1,555,200 seconds
          25,920 minutes
          432 hours
          18 days
          2 weeks (rounded down)

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            1,555,200 seconds
            25,920 minutes
            432 hours
            18 days
            2 weeks (rounded down)
            OG is our king

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
              December 15.
              your av brought the lols
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                Raptors are talented enough by they are not not smart enough
                I have never in my life ever heard of one of my favorite teams intentionally tanking. I've never heard of this concept until I started listening to Raptors fans saying it. What a fucking joke.

Comment

What is blowing the team up going to accomplish? Do you just think we'll blow it up and then be awesome in 5, 10, 15 years? Have you ever heard of the term delusional?

Comment

Green Maple Leaf wrote: View Post
                    I have never in my life ever heard of one of my favorite teams intentionally tanking. I've never heard of this concept until I started listening to Raptors fans saying it. What a fucking joke.
                    It is a sad, but very logical approach. I am kind of against tanking as a matter of principle, but it is a commonly used approach to build a team in the NBA. It's unfortunate the league is set up in a way that promotes tanking, but that is the way it is...and we shouldn't discount it as an avenue to improve for this organization, which desperately needs a makeover.

Comment

You must not have been following professional basketball for the last 20 years then.

It's also becoming much more prevalent in the other team sports by the way.

Comment

No worries. Let's just go boot up NBA 2K, go to trade finder, get offers from 29 other teams and ship these guys out. We have 15 guys on the roster, but some are terrible so let's say we get hmm... 14 1st round picks in return?

That leaves us with 15 in this draft, giving us dominion over the entire first round. Pretty snazzy if you ask me

Comment

So you're against rebuilding through the draft. That's fine, everyone has an opinion and lots of ppl here on RR would agree with you.
                          So instead of just shitting on one idea, why don't you come up with a solution of your own that will cure this franchise of the mediocrity it's been stuck in for the last 4 years (at least). Because sticking with the players you've got, and adding an MLE player each year has not worked for the Raps.

How do you improve the team?

Comment

duncan wrote: View Post
                            So you're against rebuilding through the draft. That's fine, everyone has an opinion and lots of ppl here on RR would agree with you.
                            So instead of just shitting on one idea, why don't you come up with a solution of your own that will cure this franchise of the mediocrity it's been stuck in for the last 4 years (at least). Because sticking with the players you've got, and adding an MLE player each year has not worked for the Raps.

How do you improve the team?
                            Well said.

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X