What are you Thankful for Raptors Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I am thankful Cleveland continues to struggle while Charlotte succeeds.

#desperation & #FalseHope = #GayBiddingWar
    Then again, you could be right. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/3-playe...0518--nba.html
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
      Wow that article is nuts. Varejao, Bennett and a 1st rounder for Gay?

I can only hope that the Cavs would be dumb enough to do this.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post

It's a long shot though. Just because of Lebron possibilities.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post

lol - me too.

I would rather have Bynum though and waive him.

Cavs can keep Varejao.

I can't see Cleveland wanting to pay a guy $12.5M next year when he is only playing 17 minutes per game with 6 points, 4 rebounds on 37% fg shooting.

If you can get Memphis' 2015 pick from them and Orlando's 2014 2nd round pick, I think that is a GREAT haul.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            lol - me too.

I would rather have Bynum though and waive him.

Cavs can keep Varejao.

I can't see Cleveland wanting to pay a guy $12.5M next year when he is only playing 17 minutes per game with 6 points, 4 rebounds on 37% fg shooting.

If you can get Memphis' 2015 pick from them and Orlando's 2014 2nd round pick, I think that is a GREAT haul.
            Good point, they need a starting C and Varejao is the only C on their roster that fits that description.

I think they will waive Bynum prior to the date that his salary for next year becomes guaranteed so it makes sense for them to include him in a trade.

After each cavs loss I get more optimistic, however that fades after every bad game from Gay, which is every raps game.

Comment

Why do we want Bennett again? cause hes Canadian?

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Why do we want Bennett again? cause hes Canadian?
                Because he's a high potential player on a rookie scale deal. He's much better than he's shown due to the off-season shoulder surgery and the rehab affecting his conditioning. Plus, getting rid of Gay for a good prospect, a pick and an expiring is exactly want many fans want to see happen.

Bennett being Canadian is just a nice footnote in the deal.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                X