No announcement yet.

What are you Thankful for Raptors Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thankful for TL & MU, and the renewed hope that a fresh new era of Raptors basketball is just around the deadline... I mean, corner.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Haha I was going to write, literally, exactly this.
      In this time of sharing and loving Joey, you still can
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'll echo Craig...thankful for the ratio of thoughtful, engaged members to goofs. Actually I would be hard pressed to ID any goofs. Sooooo...thankful for ALL the members of the board.

Thankful for Fields for reminding us periodically that thoughtful, heads up play has a place in what can be a league with a substantial number of showboating and ego driven players.
        is who he is.
        Thankful for DD's recent play. Thankful JV and Amir are on the Raps team. Thankful Lowry. And hopeful Ross will continue his growth. Nod to Hansbrough.

Comment

I'm thankful I don't live in the states and am not going to get run over in a BestBuy by someone tomorrow.

Comment

I'm thankful there's an NBA team located just half an hour away from where I live.

I'm thankful for MU.

I'm thankful for Air Aaron.

I'm also thankful for this site. Joined just over a year ago and I'm glad I took the time to sign up.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

OG is our king

Comment

I'm thankfull that it's almost Dec 15th.

Comment

I'm thankful for all of you guys, regardless of your opinions. My brothers can't stand me talking about the raptors all the time.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    For every single one of our players it is I'd imagine.. well the American ones.
                    EDIT: Whoa, did anyone else actually notice that Jonas is now our ONLY non-American player.

And there's not a single game on tonight/today, and yet Christmas is packed. What gives?!
                    I was working in the States back in '01 for Thanksgiving... Columbus, Ohio. They shut the MotherBleeping Country down!! They definitely treat it as more of a holiday than Christmas.

Comment

duncan wrote: View Post
                      I'm thankfull that it's almost Dec 15th.
                      I concur. I trust in MU to do the right thing.

Comment

I'm thankful we've already won more than 4 games.

Comment

I'm thankful for that I just don't give a fuck.

Now, when am I going to be thanked for being the greatest user in this forums history?
                          Last edited by LBF; Fri Nov 29, 2013, 01:49 AM.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                            I'm thankful for that I just don't give a fuck.

Now, when am I going to be thanked for being the greatest user in this forums history?
                            Not even a single fuck? No fuck's given?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Not even a single fuck? No fuck's given?
                              I'm trying to come up with a response that won't get me banned..
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                                I'm trying to come up with a response that won't get me banned..
                                My bad... me drunky.

Comment

Working...
                                X