Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: MIA Heat @ TOR Raptors 7pm- Lebron does the Can Can on our court...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: MIA Heat @ TOR Raptors 7pm- Lebron does the Can Can on our court...

cause Lebron is all about topping performances....

Expect a loss especially with Rudy playing like Bargnani, and other silly things like back up PG consistency but who knows we could be surprised!

LOL ya not much to say just hoping DeMar continues to go off cause he usually has good games against Wade and his fiber glass knees.

The BATTLE of two divisional leaders tonight!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      The BATTLE of two divisional leaders tonight!
      I think you mean slaughter.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

RAPS WIN! RAPS WIN RAPS WIN!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Also, Bosh should really go back to the dreads. Makes him look slightly less dino-ostrichish

Comment

Interested to see DD and Wade match up. Hopefully Jonas can take advantage of the Heat's weakness inside again... and Casey maybe... you know... let's him actually play after getting a double-double in the first half.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
              Interested to see DD and Wade match up. Hopefully Jonas can take advantage of the Heat's weakness inside again... and Casey maybe... you know... let's him actually play after getting a double-double in the first half.
              I doubt we see major minutes for our friend Jonas tonight unfortunately. The Heat are as small ball as it gets. And as we all know, Casey doesn't initiate and impose his will, he reacts and follows along accordingly.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I doubt we see major minutes for our friend Jonas tonight unfortunately. The Heat are as small ball as it gets. And as we all know, Casey doesn't initiate and impose his will, he reacts and follows along accordingly.
                So sad but so likely true.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Casey is trying to get us Wiggins at the cost of his own job. Such a brave soul.

Comment

"The Miami Heat will put two impressive streaks on the line when they travel to face the Toronto Raptors on Friday. The Heat take their eight-game winning streak - the longest active streak in the league - into Toronto in search of their 13th straight win in the series. The Raptors are coming off a 102-100 loss to Brooklyn on Tuesday but lead the lackluster Atlantic Division. "

lackluster. heh.

Comment

Casey tried to go with small ball last time, and it didn't work. It would make more sense to set up plays for Valanciunas and Johnson inside to take advantage of Miami's weak front line, with Chris Bosh at center and Rashard Lewis at power forward. It would also make sense to start Hansbrough finally, because Amir has not played particularly well of late, and LeBron really does not like it when Hansbrough is on the court.

Not that I expect this coach to do anything sensible except by chance.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        lackluster. heh.

Comment

This is actually a pretty important game for the Raptors. When Masai said that he was still evaluating until December 15, I thought his decision on the direction of the team would be more about how the Raptors did against upper-echelon teams than about what their record was. Right now they're 1-4 (with 2 OT losses) against teams that are better than .500, and this and the San Antonio game are their last two chances to make a statement to Ujiri that they have any decent upside. (Okay, technically the Phoenix and Lakers are +.500, but I can't bring myself to list those as potential statement games.) If the Raptors gets blown out, I think that will be enough to convince Ujiri that this team needs to be blown up.

Comment

My Buddy promoted a party for Lebron, he was in town last night opening some club. Hopefully he will have a bit of a hangover....and only drop 35 on us.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                              This is actually a pretty important game for the Raptors. When Masai said that he was still evaluating until December 15, I thought his decision on the direction of the team would be more about how the Raptors did against upper-echelon teams than about what their record was. Right now they're 1-4 (with 2 OT losses) against teams that are better than .500, and this and the San Antonio game are their last two chances to make a statement to Ujiri that they have any decent upside. (Okay, technically the Phoenix and Lakers are +.500, but I can't bring myself to list those as potential statement games.) If the Raptors gets blown out, I think that will be enough to convince Ujiri that this team needs to be blown up.
                              FUCK DEC 15. THIS TEAM IS SCREWED. CHANGES ARE NEEDED. BLOW IT UP ALREADY!

Past few years were really tough for raps fans. I'm so tired of watching this club being in 'limbo mode'.

Okay, here we go, anxiety kicks in.

Last edited by rocwell; Fri Nov 29, 2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X