Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: MIA Heat @ TOR Raptors 7pm- Lebron does the Can Can on our court...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand Caseys lineups. They're fked. How about some consistency bud
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• buckets wrote: View Post
      anyone else tired of jack riding the heats d**k?
      Well they're tearing Toronto to pieces, so it's not like there's really anything to say about the Raptors. He could, I suppose, be constantly criticizing every terrible thing Toronto does.

Comment

• The fact that the Miami heat are double teaming the DD. That speaks volume if how much Spo respect DD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          I don't understand Caseys lineups. They're fked. How about some consistency bud
          I think it's becoming pretty clear, as we're in his 3rd season here, that Casey is firmly near the bottom of the league as a head coach.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            The fact that the Miami heat are double teaming the DD. That speaks volume if how much Spo respect DD

Or the fact that with DC's lineups, there's nobody else on the court to worry about... and about ever four times it happens, they get a turnover!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              The fact that the Miami heat are double teaming the DD. That speaks volume if how much Spo respect DD

Or how much they know DeMar struggles dealing with the double team.

Comment

• Dear raptors organization ,

Scrap this mother f'in team. I would rather have no talent then talent that can't play basketball. I am sickened by what I see on the court.

We have a center get us a power forward that can play d and put his back to the basket. Build from there Rudy and demar do not work, Amir is wasting on the bench without a point guard.

Get a team that can run a f'in offense set and play elite defense.

Detroit pistons under Larry brown type team. New York Knicks Ewing, Starks, Houston, Oakley type team.

Sick and tired of this weak ass shit here in toronto.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  who said it was a one man game its a everyone game minus jv
                  You don't understand basketball, limamba.

JV is struggling to get deep position, but there are few drills which could help him to get deep position. It's not about scoring points. I want to see JV pass the ball, staying in control. His decision making will not change if he's not involvement in the game plan.

I would run few couple for JV - every Q. Especially now - when DeMar is becoming more and more highlighted in the scouting report. Casey needs to diversify his game plan, coz it sucks. ( proof: today's game 1st attack. and many more.. )

JV' problems can become serious habit... I'm very scared of this. He's still our best asset and should be treated like one. Unfortunately, it's not all about practice ( Iverson! ) in JV's situation. He WILL NOT fix his decision-making in the scrimmages. He needs to perform "under pressure" to gain valuable experience.

It's same with sex. If you keep "practicing" a lot, but gaining just a little "valuable experience" then... obviously you will perform like rookie in bed.

Practice + experience gained "under pressure" is the best thing we could offer this guy at this moment. But Casey...

We need to develop this kid either for us, or for the other team which could offer us some great players/assets

Comment

• Gay and DD 24 shots combined. Wade Bosh and James 19 combined. JV and Amir 3 combined. Guess which team is winning.

Ps. I'll take DDs 10 all day if he's shooting 60%
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• The team is not passing the ball inside at all, everything is predicated on movement by the wings. Valanciunas and Hansbrough are calling for the ball and no one will pass it to them at the right moment. Apparently, the guards either have little court awareness or poor reflexes.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        You don't understand basketball, limamba.

JV is struggling to get deep position, but there are few drills which could help him to get deep position. It's not about scoring points. I want to see JV pass the ball, staying in control. His decision making will not change if he's not involvement in the game plan.

I would run few couple for JV - every Q. Especially now - when DeMar is becoming more and more highlighted in the scouting report. Casey needs to diversify his game plan, coz it sucks. ( proof: today's game 1st attack. and many more.. )

JV' problems can become serious habit... I'm very scared of this. He's still our best asset and should be treated like one. Unfortunately, it's not all about practice ( Iverson! ) in JV's situation. He WILL NOT fix his decision-making in the scrimmages. He needs to perform "under pressure" to gain valuable experience.

It's same with sex. If you keep "practicing" a lot, but gaining just a little "valuable experience" then... obviously you will perform like rookie in bed.

Practice + experience gained "under pressure" is the best thing we could offer this guy at this moment. But Casey...

We need to develop this kid either for us, or for the other team which could offer us some great players/assets
                        i was gonna say something but ....
                        its was a joke craig was getting on my nerves
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• buckets wrote: View Post
                          anyone else tired of jack riding the heats d**k?
                          Not really. The Heat are awesome and we suck. I hate homer announcers. Rest assured, I'm sure Jack will happily blow any Raptor that does anything noteworthy. Don't see that happening though, not tonight anyways.

Comment

• Does anyone know what is up with Amir?

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                              I haven't been here in a while. Is matt52 still a serious Derozan hater?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
                              You've obviously never read my posts.

But 7 great games after a shitty 7 games to start year is not changing my opinions on the deficiencies in his game.

However I'd be stupid not to acknowledge improvement

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                                Does anyone know what is up with Amir?
                                Casey shows that Amir is moving down in rotation. Not sure what's going on with Amir.

Comment

Working...
                                X